𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.

Start from the beginning

𝗈𝗈𝗼. 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐄 was seen as one of the privileged on the ground. She was the daughter of the one and only Marcus Kane, and daughter to Camilla Reed. She was the epitome of beauty and brains. Some would even think if they had a normal life like others did on the ground years ago she would be classified and stereotyped as the school's 'mean girl'. But Astra was far from it. She was quiet and kept to herself after her falling out with both Wells Jaha and Clarke Griffin, she later had found herself friends along her journey of her exploration on The Ark, despite her father's demands of her staying in their room.

𝗈𝗈𝗼. 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 her mother was floated for taking antibiotics for her daughter who had developed a virus that had gone around the stations when Astra was sixteen, she had began to rebel against her father. Ignoring his rules and demands she had found herself helping the kids on The Ark who didn't have either family or a way of getting extra rations or supplies to keep them alive. Ultimately leading up to her father banishing her to the sky box alongside 99 other teenagers.

𝗈𝗈𝗼. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 Ark was no where near perfect, and once they were sent to the ground, it was mayhem, chaotic. With very few level headed kids who wanted to survive and bring their kind down and the rest wanting to live how they want, their own rules. One by one the 100 is broken a part, they're met with enemies and are forced to live by a new set of rules in order to survive much like their parents had to do to keep them alive.

𝗈𝗈𝗼. 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 friendships, relationships, enemies, and the destruction of the world once more, they have to work together as Wonkru, and not against one another but alongside each other despite their hatred for one another. Especially between a princess and a servant.

·˚ A E S T H E T I C S ‧₊˚
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
୧ ⋆. NEVER BEEN THE 𝙏𝙔𝙋𝙀 𝙏𝙊 LET
SOMEONE SEE. ₊˚.༄ 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 !
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

༄ 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 !﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌