"Fel! Focus!" Mirelle hit her so she would snap out of it.

*

"Hey you don't have anything planned for today, do you?" Mirelle asked with a wide grin on her face.

"Actually I wanted to unpack my belongings. Since they've been still laying in my suitcase the entire time. If you want, you can join me."

"Yeah 'kay just wait for me. Don't get your hopes up though. I'll just watch, I hate unpacking stuff."

So it came as we agreed to and met in my dorm where my suitcase was still on the floor, half opened with some clothes hanging out.

"Hm, you don't own a lot of things, do you?" She noticed once I fully opened the case. "Dang and all of the stuff you own are only long sleeved hoodies. Isn't it too hot for this time?"

"Uh yeah I freeze easily," I shrugged when I actually used them to hide the Temdocks. "I do have short sleeve clothes for gym class, though." The only problem with it was that I had to put twice as much Temdocks around my ankles when wearing shortsleeves.

Besides of them being really heavy and restraining, they are also paining my bones the longer I wear them. It is kind of odd that regardless of them looking so thin, they can be as heavy as bricks. Though, the heavier they are, the more effective they are, making the additional weight inevitable.

"You don't own anything cute, how boring," Mirelle complained as she looked for something 'valuable' in her eyes.

"Cute? They are really comfortable, that's all that matters," I said while stacking them in the closet.

"W-what are you doing?! That's not how you fold clothes." She got up and took out everything I just put in the closet. "See, you have to fold it this way. It'll save you some space and will look nicer. The way you do it looks like my not-too-dirty-not-clean-enough pile."

I watched as she demonstrated it for me which I copied. It was the first time for me to do that. Now that I think about it, I was quite dependent on all my servants, that I never actually learned how to do such mundane tasks myself.

"Like this?" I showed her the hoodie that I folded as she confirmed that I was doing it the right way. "Thanks for helping me."

"Who said I was helping you, I said from the very beginning that I will only watch and h-hey! You don't fold pants like that! Jesus what did you learn in your life," she shook her head.

At the end we managed to finish in time. And due to Mirelle's help, it also looked really neat and organized. "Thanks again."

"No problem," she waved away. "So what are we going to do now, watch Disney movies?" She suggested.

"Disney movies? Are they fun?" I looked at her, curiosity written on my face.

"Don't tell me you've never watched any Disney movies?" She gasped, melodramatically clutching her heart. "Something is seriously wrong with you. Don't you own a TV?"

"Probably. But watching TV is boring." I muttered while going ahead to sit on my bed.

"A-" Mirelle started but was immediately interrupted by a knocking sound, coming from the door. "It's open," she said.

And to our surprise it was Rei. He was nonchalantly leaning against the door frame with crossed arms. "Rei?" What was he doing here? And how did he even know where my dorm was?

"Greetings," he winked at me with a grin plastered on his face. That was until his gaze shifted to Mirelle who was just opening and closing her mouth in shock. "Are you coming over or what?"