suddenly, someone busted in the main door revealing a man standing in the middle with his bodyguards behind him. it's too dark outside but when he stepped in, it's obvious he's wearing complete dark clothes such as black and grey. the closer he gets, the more they pull the gun out of their waist made his bodyguards do the same.

it scared the shit out of you, this is one of what makes your body weaken. with just blink of an eye, one of them could easily swift the gun and point it towards you then that's it, you're dead. but remembering that you have the boys with you especially jimin, they'd kill them before they could even had the chance to.

"i fucking told you already taemin, there's no way you're stealing my money. my money is worthier than your whole fucking being." jimin spitted those filthy words, making the man standing in front of them with piercing on his ears to scoff.

his eyes finally darted on his side, meeting your eyes filled with so much fear. his hooded eyes scared you, some of his hair hanging on his eyelids. he smirked seeing you in the couch, seeming to be his type.

"fine. can i steal that one instead?" jimin is about to approach the tall guy walking towards you with so much fierce but his men pointed their guns at them that made him take a step back instead.

"dare to touch her and i'll make sure to also touch yours with a fucking bullet." taemin only chuckled at his words like risking his life right now doesn't matter. he sat beside you and the way jimin's body tensed, he seemed to be ready to torture the man sitting in front of you.

the way his eyes almost like undressing you, he barely even touched you but jimin doesn't really like it. he never did when a guy looks at you like a whole course meal. he chuckled when your body trembled to back away.

"c'mon jimin, sharing is caring." you heard him scoffed.

"the hell why i wanted to share her with you? she's only mine and i don't care about you, i could just fucking kill you right now." he said through gritted teeth, you were sure that madness is really boiling his blood already on its boiling point. you can't no longer escape when your back already hits the couch, his body is now about to hover above you.

shutting your eyes for what's about to happen, you covered your face and the gun shots made your heart jump out and start beating quickly. you slowly opened your eyes and noticed the confusion on his face.

"what the fuck is going on?" he glanced on his side and saw each of his bodyguards falling down on the ground with blood pooling on the doorway. it's a disgusting and inappropriate to look at but it's something you had to be used of since you're dating a mafia and doing criminal things is he's known for. your ears are hurting on the nonstop gunshots.

"look back, motherfucker." sounds like jimin's voice, he looked back only to meet a gun pointing on his forehead.

"told you she's only mine and i don't share what's mine." jimin smirked, no pity or second guessing appeared on his eyes but only anger and revenge.

"see you in hell." the same time you heard the gun shot, you shut your eyes tightly with your hands covering your ears. you sat there for seconds, regaining your breath with what just happened.

"you're safe now baby girl, c'mon open your eyes it's me." hands slowly removed yours that's covering your face, a smile greeted you like he just didn't took someone's life. feeling a huge object on your cheek, eyes slowly trailed on the side.

"t-the gun, jimin." an oh left his lips, receiving a chuckle and apology from him when he should be apologizing to god for the sin and crime he had committed. he held your hand and pulled you up, gladly no one's injured.

finally noticing his outfit, his silk black shirt is tucked inside his black pants wrapped around in a belt, holding onto his gun that he used earlier. the permanent ink goes well around his milky white arm, veins protruding up in the center. your eyes trailed on his black lip ring pierced on the side of his bottom lip, making him more look hot and attractive.

"c'mere." he grabbed your hand when he noticed your gaze on his lips, licking it before leaning in to give you a passionate kiss. you realized once again, to protect you, aside from risking his life, without thinking twice, he could kill someone who has an intention to hurt you.

aside from his obsession in money, he's way more obsessed with you. the kiss is getting needy when you felt his hand on your neck, pulling you closer to him but you pulled away and chuckled.

"where are you going?" he groaned with eyebrows knotted, you smiled at his sudden cuteness.

"i'm going to check on the boys," he scoffed with your answer. "they're fine, i'm the one who's injured."

rolling your eyes at his lie to fool you, you turn away but his hand tightly grasped for your wrist and spin you around in a second.

"you can't leave me just like that," he spoke with foreheads against each other and hands on your neck up to your cheek, the other one on your waist. he pulled you in for another kiss that you can't resist, you heard the oldest one coughed purposely.

"we all know what's about to happen when you continue that, but can that wait for tomorrow? we have some cleaning shit that we still need to do." jimin was hesitant to pull away but you did, chuckling at his comment while he groaned in sexual frustration.

"i don't think that's gonna wait for tomorrow, knowing jimin? that'll happen right away when they got home." the youngest chuckled, earning laughs from the others but namjoon and jin only shook their head.

+++