21. bunny boy rushes

" Jungkook, as you know, we were supposed to get back to you about Taehyung's grades, but there had been a few misconceptions, but today I have Taehyung's grades. "

Jungkook looked at his principal weirdly, " so? Do you want me to give them to Taehyung or something? " The principal chuckled, and shook his head, " no...of course not silly. We're going to open it and see his grades first. Well you, I've already seen his grades. Well to be fair I've already seen everyone's grades- "

Jungkook cut his principal off from rambling, " okay, I get your point. "

Headmaster Lee handed Jungkook the enveloped piece of paper, " but sir, don't you think Taehyung should be the one to open his results....I mean, he's the one that took the test. "

" But you're the one who tutored him." Principal Lee smiled, his white teeth shining.

" Sir, you do realise how messed up this school is for doing this. " Jungkook added. But the principal just shrugged, " girl.....we been knew. "

Jungkook was taken aback, " wow. A sis is woke. "

Principal Lee placed the envelope on the table and pushed it towards Jungkook. " To be fair, I think you should be the first one to see this. "

" But sir- " " HE GOT STRAIGHT A's!! " Principal Lee burst out laughing loudly, twirling around in his chair, throwing his hands up. Jungkook gasped and jumped up, squealing.

" What?!?! "

" Yes Jungkook, even in the subjects you didn't tutor him in. Clearly you've had a positive impact on Taehyung, for the better. "

" Oh my god!! I knew he could do it. Well don't Taehyung! Oh my god I need to tell him. " Jungkook blabbered, grabbing the envelope and his things, but before he could leave, Headmaster Lee stopped him.

" Jungkook. Sit. "

Jungkook slowly sat down, and listened to Principal Lee. " I just wanted you to know that I'm proud of you. Taehyung doesn't deal with new people so well, and the fact that you've been able to cope with it is amazing. For some reason he's taken a liking to you, and I just want you to look after him. "

Jungkook nodded, " it's nothing sir....but if you doing mind me asking, why do you look out for Taehyung like that? "

Headmaster Lee chuckled loudly, " ah, Jungkook, let's just say that the world is a very small place. "

" Meaning? " Jungkook asked, wishing to know more.

" Meaning that everyone in this world is somehow connected. Linked somehow, and that's what makes this world a small place. Even though it already is small in the galaxy. "

Jungkook smiled slightly, " and sir, I thought that I was the only deep one here. "

Principal Lee chuckled loudly, " go Jungkook. Go tell him the good news. "

" Yes sir. " Jungkook placed his hand on the door handle, but before he left he turned to principal Lee and smiled, " you know sir, a lot of people say you can't do your job. But really, you're one of the best people in this school. Thanks for making this school a little bit more tolerable. "

Jungkook then rushed out of his office, passing his friends on the way out, just quickly mumbling a hey and leaving them utterly confused.

Jungkook knew that he wouldn't find Taehyung in the corridors, he knew that Taehyung would be in lesson. Jungkook just couldn't wait to tell Taehyung.

He could already imagine the huge smile plastered on Taehyung, his eyes crinkling. Jungkook's heart jumped just thinking of Taehyung's happiness. The brown haired boy rushed down the hallways, clutching the white, sealed envelope tightly in his hands, as if it was going to up and fly away.