Bonus chapter

Thank you for 50k reads:

"It's a big surprise! So don't use that walnut brain of yours to figure out what it is!" Olivia said, nudging my ribs. I watched her bright eyes and wide smile- beautiful, so fucking beautiful.

I shook my head, laughing along with her clumsy giggle. I almost swooned to the melody of her laugh, it was that mesmerizing.

My feet walked slower along the path behind her, taking this memory in to save forever. I couldn't and refused to forget the smell of pine around us, or the way her ass jiggled in her shorts, or the way she shot me that perfect smile behind her shoulder and definitely not the way her hair flew back in the subtle breeze.

Then she stopped ahead of me, waiting for me to catch up. Her playful glare told me what she was thinking: 'you got long legs, stop walking so slow!'

I suddenly felt on cloud nine when she touched my forearm, trying to drag me to wherever she was going.

"Okay, so don't freak when you see it, but uh, freak so you don't disappoint my ego and pride." She said again, pulling me along the rocky path.

Her hand felt like fire on my flesh, my eyes wouldn't remove from the contact. To her, it was a casual tug- for me, just her on my skin made this weird tingling feeling in my stomach.

She didn't know I knew, but I knew where she was taking me. It wasn't hard to figure out, just glancing at the woods and the sound of water running getting closer was a huge hint.

She pulled her hand off my arm, swinging it besides her as her eyes scanned the woods. Where her hand was, it now felt cold and empty. Put your hand back! I silently yelled at her.

"So, how's it going, E?" Olivia asked, strolling besides me. The sun glinted off her eyes, making them honey swirls, it made her skin glow like an angel.

"Small talk, really?" I smirked, watching from the corner of my eye as she rolled hers.

"I mean, what do you want to talk about? I shall not spoil my surprise for you, so what? How's it like being a twi-" her words died on her lips, glancing away.

"How's it like being a twin?" She nodded, her eyes flicking away and towards the trees ahead of us. "It would be fun if my twin wasn't such a jackass." I chuckled and watched as her body tensed but she laughed along anyways.

"Yeah, um," she cleared her throat, "What do you think about Mars?"

"She's uh...not bad? She just always has to have the last word. We fought about the Pringle's inventors death until I literally fell asleep. She knocked on my door at 1 AM and yelled 'he didn't fucking die in a Pringle's can! His ashes are just in one!' So, Yeah, I'm not her greatest fan."

She giggled, but it didn't quite reach her eyes.

"With our plan intact after high-school, since we're moving away together, where would you like to go to first? We could move to somewhere like... I don't know," she shrugged, her smile seeming to reappear.

"New York."

"New York," She said, as if tasting the words on her tongue. That tongue, if I wouldn't do anything to have it wrapped around my- "why?"

"Eh, I don't know. It's more likely that Gray and I will move down to L.A sometime because our YouTube channel, if it grows, that is. But, if I had to choose, it would be New York, or back to Jersey."

"You didn't answer my question, why New York?" Her eyes finally met mine, confusion in her orbs.

"I don't know how to explain it, I just really want to go down there. We should go after high-school, visit some basic stuff there and buy a guide that says something like 'tourist 101' and wear big hats and shirts that tells everyone around us that we're not from there." And after that, or preferably before, I'll explain everything that's in my head to you. We'll date, then after a few months I'll propose to you. We'll have kids- maybe, if you're up to it. But I will NOT name my kid Suckmi like you joked around once.

And we'll be happy.

"Sounds like a good plan to me," she winked then gasped once she saw we reached her 'secret' destination. We stood besides a lake that had a small waterfall coming from the rocks above, the sun shined across the water, grass surrounded the rims of the body.

"Damn, how did you find this?" I asked, gazing at it as well.

"I came here when I was bored earlier, but I only got so close and then I fetched you to come along. I didn't think it would be this..."

"Breathtaking," I stared at her, my eyes taking in her image- drinking up her image. I wouldn't want to forget this, ever. I snapped out of my head, turning back to the water. "But we have the lake by the cabin, why did you bring me to this one?"

"As your best friend, I felt as if we haven't hung out one on one in a while, we can do this now." And without another word said, she jumped into the water.