Best behaviors

[play song- -song is after picture above]
<Every time- My boy Pablo>

As you can see she hasn't met him yet
She already fell in love, I bet

AFTER BEING HOME AND UNPACKING, well—my family unpacking and me: complaining about unpacking then taking a nap on my wrinkled trip clothes. My mom informed me, something I groaned at and she scolded at my reaction.

She said she  texted Sean back and He said he was moving here in two weeks. My mom wanted my family to be friends with his, so we made plans to go out to dinner with them when they moved here.

Why the hell does she want to drag our whole family to a dinner with his? I don't know and I sure as hell don't want to find out.

why does my mom want to be friends with his family for?

After, what felt like two days, my mother stomped up the stairs into my room with a wretched dress. "Do we really have to?" I complained to my mother as she explained how I wouldn't be alive if she didn't carry me around for nine months.

"Yes, now go put on your dress." she argued with a stern tone, pushing the dress on a hanger to my chest.

"I hate wearing dresses." I muttered, rolling my eyes subtly whilst grabbing the hanger.

"Olivia." she said sternly, annoyed with me and my attitude.

"Fine. But don't expect me to be nice!" I snapped, practically running into my room, afraid of her reaction to my behavior.
I knew the faster I got away from her, the better.

I rolled my eyes for probably the one hundredth time today, dreading the dinner. Tonight will be so boring, Sean will probably have a wife. And they will probably be boring and talk all about politics.

I don't know anything about Sean, does he even have a wife? Does he even know what politics are?

I shimmied into my dress, sucking in my gut with a sharp breath. After it was stuck to my skin, I slipped on some black flats. I scurried to the mirror, hearing my mother yell to get ready from downstairs.

The dress was navy blue, white at the skirt with blue flowers scattered along it. It was nice. It wasn't 'oh my fuck, this dress is a banger, bruh' (I imagined myself saying it in a skater boy tone) but, it was...okay.

As soon as I stepped out the door, my mother stood in the way with a dissatisfaction look etched into her features.
"Do something with your hair, honey." she grabbed onto a loose strand of hair falling from my pulled back ponytail.

She stepped away before I could say something stupid. I pulled it from the band, running my hands through my hair, fluffing it up then flatting it down.

I didn't know what the hell my hair looked like because I didn't have a mirror, but it was good enough. It wasn't like I was walking the fricken red carpet. Sean and his stupid lover will have to deal with the rats nest on my head.

We got to the restaurant, parking in the lot. I stepped out the car, gazing at the tall restaurant. It was fancy, with lights glimmering from the name and huge windows everywhere allowing me to see inside. The exterior insisted on staying on white and black, glass and gold.

My eyes met my little brother standing besides me, wearing a plain black jacket with dirty blue jeans.

First off, I wore a fucking dress for this. My brother wore jeans. Jeans. The boy wore JEANS! to a nice restaurant.