Don't drop the soap

< Youngblood- 5sos >

Say you want me
Say you want me
Back in your life
So I'm just a dead man crawling tonight
'Cause I need it, yeah, I need it
All of the time
Yeah, ooh ooh ooh

<Tension- Jack & Jack>

We got so much tension
Could cut it with a knife
Too much tension
But I don't really mind
All this tension
Is building up inside
And I wanna break it with you

GRAYSON SMIRKED AS I TWISTED TOWARDS HIM. He began to mimic my movements from the party as he brought his phone to his lips, 'singing'.

"What the hell was that back there, anyways?" He said in a chuckle as I smiled lightly, blushing a little. I shrugged, leaning against my backpack.

"It was a dare," I looked down to my shoes, recalling tonight for detail and detail. But, even though I wasn't completely sober yet, part of the night seemed a bit fuzzy.

"You're already a crackhead, but tonight you were on heroine or some shit," he said as he moved towards the couches and picked up a tv remote.

"A crackhead," I snorted, not getting why he called me that, but instead let it go.

"When is your mom getting here?" He asked, sitting on the rocking chair facing the screen of the TV.

"Hell if I know, my phone is dead after someone pushed me into the pool with it." I clenched my jaw, still not sure how to feel about that.

"You're really calm about that, I would've been pissy if someone did that shit to me." He was more talkative and made me wonder if he was a bit drunk himself.

I changed the subject, not knowing how to approach what he said. "Can I use your phone to call my mother?"

"Yeah, sure." He dug through his Jean pocket then held out his phone in the air, waving it around for me to grab it. "I'm waiting," he tapped his foot impatiently as I grunted and pushed off my bag, snatching the phone away from his grasp.

I looked down at it, asking him his password as he lazily explained it. I unlocked the device and quickly called my mom- who was oddly already saved into his phone.

Her number went to voicemail as I left one, "mother, it's Olivia. I lost my phone here and can't find it." I lied, but I've been doing that a lot tonight. My mind flashbacked to after I kissed Justin and the events that led to me asking Aaron for a ride home. "I'm using Grayson's phone. Text this number if you need anything." I hung up and sighed.

"You lost your phone here," Grayson echoed as I narrowed my eyes in his direction.

"Unless you want both our parents to know we went to a party, I suggest you keep your mouth shut." I snarled, and was startled by my outburst. "Sorry, didn't know where that came from..." then looked up to him and pointed a finger in his direction. "But I mean it!"  Grayson laughed as a ding came from the device in my hand.