Boo!

---------------------------------------------------------

read in dark room alone for full affect with music above

-----------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This chapter has LOTS of hidden messages and details you should pay attention to for future chapters. So, like...make sure you don't forget.

•••

HIS LARGE HAND GRIPPED TIGHTER onto the back of my neck, the other grasping the backboard of the bed. I threw my head back against the pillows, biting into my bottom lip while feeling his hot skin on mine, his abs slapping against my stomach as I arched out.

"Fu-fuck," I could barely breathe out, the hot searing feeling overtaking my whole body. My legs were shaking, my eyes could barely stay open to watch his chest slide in and out of view.

He let out a moan as I tightened around him, my whole sticky body holding onto his member inside of me. "Grayson!" I screamed out, feeling my whole body loose control. My hips jerked up a last time, crying out then flopping back down to the pillow.

Bliss, euphoria- whatever you want to call it, it overtook my whole body. It was like weight was lifted off my shoulders and everything went white. The tightening in my stomach felt like fabric on a roll, all coming undone.

He kept thrusting in as I listened to the sound of his grunts after coming back down to earth. His body became faster but his hip movements were sloppier, his breathing heavier and shorter. His whole body jerked and tensed, then he quickly pulled out and hovered over me.

He came all over my stomach, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. He sighed out, then collapsed against my body. His breathing against my chest, his weight, his fast heartbeat and hot body made me feel and inch closer to him in emotion wise.

He whispered sweet nothings, shutting his eyes and moved  his eyes to the ceiling. He flipped over and laid besides me, panting for a breath as I did.

After a few moments of loud breathing, I finally spoke with a dry throat, "I probably should've told you," I stared up at the ceiling, feeling a bundle of nerves dance in my stomach.

"What?" He asked, breathlessly and turning onto his side to face me. He then wrapped his arm around my waist somehow and flipped me over onto his body.

I stared down at him, cocking my head to the side. Why am I so scared? Just say it. "I'm pregnant." I anxiously waited for a reply - something. But he stayed silent, I felt his body become tense and his breathing stop all together.

"Grayson, are you...okay?" I whispered, leaning down and softly pressing my lips against his. He was looking into the distance, seeming to be lost into his thoughts.

"Mhm," he quietly said as I groaned and pulled away from his lips.

"...you, you don't have to, I don't know- just say something, Grayson."

"With my baby?" He asked, his bright eyes now on me. His pupils kept switching from small to big- but like a cartoon. I frowned, nodding slowly.

"I- I'm gonna need, uh- time." He slowly pulled me off of him, laying besides me and glaring at the ceiling. I could feel tears stinging my eyes.

I didn't want to show him my pain so I softly took a deep breath of air, screwing my eyes shut. I felt a hand clasp onto my neck, my eyes snapped open to see Issac's sharp green orbs narrowing on me.