Cats

The Edd-it up top was made by me. The original is from Eddsworld's Fun Dead. Its me and my two guy friends. They are kinda cut off tho. Oops. This is basically when they got turned into cats, whether its mishap in the lab or a curse or for revenge, that's the result. Basically, its the cats chapter but for everyone. Go back to that chapter to see what the four boys look like and it also goes for the girls. I'll provide pictures for everyone else.

Edd
You both woke up with a shock. You woke up to a brown tabby with a green hoodie. You thought it was a prank but every time you called out for Edd, the cat responded and rubbed against you. You came to a realization and picked your man up and you put him in your hood. You casually walked around the rest of the day like that.

Matt
Poor baby. He woke up before you and he pawwed at the body mirror closest to him. You woke up and looked over and grinned. You saw the tiny ginger cat with a purple hoodie and a green overcoat looking sadly in the mirror. You got out of bed and sat down next to him and kissed his head.
Tom
Tommy boi woke up after you. You looked down at his tiny body and held him in your arms. He woke up, purred and pawwed at your face, and went back to sleep.
Tord
Since you like cats, it was heaven for you. He burrowed his face in your chest and purred. You let him, obviously. Every time you moved, he would look up at you and meow. My grandpa built an outdoor patio for my cats. My kitten, Simon, can't climb/jump up so I have to help him. If I'm at the fridge or something, he will look at me and let out a tiny "emp emp" because he can't meow. He will just look up at me with his big blue eyes. Tord will pull a Simon and look up at you and meow of you remove him (or try) and  will cling onto you and follow you everywhere. 
Paul

Beautiful

Beautiful. Just. Beautiful. Although, he wishes he could have bigger eyebrows. He's very narcissistic with his eyebrows. At least he has something that resembles them.

Patryck

I honestly picture him as a calico or smth

I honestly picture him as a calico or smth. Idk why. But you woke up to distressed mewls coming from where your boyfriend usually lays. However, that wasn't the case, because you turned to face him and in his place was a male calico.
Eduardo

Beautiful boi

Beautiful boi. Like, imagine the cat above in Eduardo's shirt. I pictured it and now I don't completely despise Eduardo and his entire being. Like, picture it. Tiny cat wearing the shirt. Adorable.
Jon

Precious!!!!!!!! Protect!!!!!!!!!!Mark

Mark

Precious!!!!!!!! Protect!!!!!!!!!!Mark

Beautiful boi.
Ell
Fucking precious. Like legit. She will fucking look up at you with her fucking kawaii ass eyes and purr.
Matilda
She was sad that she didn't look like herself anymore and cried until you distracted her for the entire day.
Tamara
Mean! Like, fuck! Tori's legs are badly cut sorry and you picked her up and left the room. You scolded her about how its not okay to try to remove Tori's legs. And hey, she teared up because you've never yelled at her. She got free and unlimited cuddles and kisses.
Tori
Annoying, cute, and aggressive. Those are the words to describe her. You woke up to her meowing in your ear and pawwing at your face. She sat by your head and hit you with her tail until you fully woke up. Then, she kept trying to climb into your hoodie and she successfully did. She slept in it and every time you would move, she bit you.
Paula
Innocent and gorgeous!
Patty
Oof. Beautiful. Precious. Rare. Gorgeous. Fuck.
Elana
Oof. That's it. I kinda despise her less too.
Joan
ONCE AGAIN, PRECIOUS BEAN!!!!!! PROTECCCCCCCT!!!!!!
Mary
Majestic and graceful. That's a lie, she trips and falls over everything and anything still.