Shannon x Edd (for my fwend OWO)

((This is mostly fluff. Mostly~ this IS for Shannon, my friend. There will be semi smut kinda))
No one's POV
The house was eerily quiet, except from the occasional squeak or something. Shannon was bored so she decided to see what her friends were up to. She went to the closest room. Lily's hi sisters! James Charles here. She opened the door and saw her on the floor, asleep, her arm covering her eyes. For once, she was peaceful. Tord was taking pictures, probably for blackmail or something. She decided not to bother the CoUpLe GoAlS and left. She went to Tom's room. Nothing special. As soon as she opened the door, she got a whiff of alcohol. She saw her other smol friend, Bryanna, hugging a passed out Tom. She was asleep on his stomach. She "awed" and left. She then went to Matt's room and to no surprise, there we has, shirtless, making out with himself. He then furiously wrote in a book painted purple titled "Matt on Matt action" and a picture of Matt. She left, questioning life. She saved best for last. Edd. She loved him to pieces and she couldn't bring up the courage for some reason to talk to him. He was perfect in her eyes. Of course, he was slightly chubby but not fat. He had the body of a 14 year old. He had muscle but not swole. He was what's called thicc.
Anyways, I'll stop. Shannon's mind wandered to dirty thoughts when she heard his groans of frustrations as he tried to move his cabinet to get a pencil from under it. Shannon hesitated, then opened the door. Her mind was cleaned.
"Do you need something?" He asked.
"Uh.... Actually, I just wanted to see what you were up to.... Maybe we could h-hang out for a bit?"
"O-okay! Sure! You wanna watch a movie or something?"
"Uh.... Alright!"
The pair walked to the living room and selected a movie. They had a mini dispute and finally settled on she can insert movie here. It was a good movie that they both liked. They sat down and got settled in for the next 2 hours. About a half an hour in, the two got slightly restless. Edd got bored and made a bold move. He decided to side hug Shannon if you're reading this, I'm sorry. The one with Brianna might be lemon OWO. Shannon blushed and snuggled into his hoodie. They blushed and Shannon was the next to be bold. She kissed his cheek. He blushed.
"I take it you feel the same?"
She simply nodded, due to being at a loss of words. They both looked into each others eyes and slowly leaned in, unaware. They eventually kissed. They saw a flash of light and looked up, seeing Lily and Tord giggling like schoolgirls. Shannon growled and got up but Edd grinned and put her on his lap. Tord smirked and Lily grinned mischievously. They ran and locked their door. Edd picked her up and walked to his room and locked the door. Let's just say breakfast was..... Interesting... They got a lot of noise complaints.