Matilda x Reader

You were sitting on the couch, along with Ell. You two were talking as she drew. You were scrolling on your phone. You heard a loud thud from upstairs. You knew it was Matilda. You just didn't know what.
"Hey Ell?"
"Ya?"
"Do you think Matilda is okay?"
"Probably. She probably fell or dropped something. You can go check if you want."
"Aight."
You walked up the steps and saw her on the floor, hiccuping, her back facing you so you couldn't see her face.
"Matilda? Are you okay?" You walked over so you can see her face. Tears were running down her perfect face. She was holding her favorite mirror. It fit her whole face in the frame perfectly.
"What happened?"
"I was sitting on my bed.... On the edge... I had my mirror in my hand and I leaned back a little.... Then, I fell and landed on my mirror."
You noticed her hand bleeding, the wound was still fresh and the scent of her blood lingered. You ran to the bathroom and got bandages, accidentally not telling Matilda why you left. You ran back and healed her hands. You then stepped back and admired your work. Matilda ran  and hugged you tightly, like a snake constricting their prey.
"Thanks y/n."
"What for? I just care about you."
"Awwwwe."
She booped your nose
"You sweetheart!"
"Heh. Hey, Matilda?"
"Yea?"
"I wanna tell you something."
"Me too..."
"I li-"
"ke you! In fact, I love you!"
She kissed your nose and then kissed your cheek and giggled sweetly.

Stay Trashy My Little Subjects!- The Royal Trash Bin... Out!