when they get sicc

Edd
Edd kinda gets sick a lot. No idea why. He doesn't really leave the house. He probably gets them from Tom getting sick at the bar or something like that. You act like a mother to him and get him whatever he wants. You feel bad because he doesn't like the medicine. He hates pills. Same. I refuse to swallow pills because I'm too paranoid. You give him hugs and then you get sick.
Matt
Once again, mother instincts kick in. You're the only one willing to take care of him. Edd is animating so he can't, tom and tord don't care, so you step in. Also, you kinda have to because you are his bae.
Tom
He doesn't get sick. He has hangovers. When he DOES get sick, you try and be calm but you aren't the best at helping sickly people out. So you panic slightly and so he gets panicky and its an anxious mess.
Tord
He keeps tryna smash. He always gets injured and sick from being red leader but you always contract his sickness if its contagious because he will make you cuddle with him and kiss you. Its cute and worth it.
Paul
He rants to you on how he thinks he got sick. Surprisingly, he rarely gets sick. But, if he's sick, you are surprisingly really good at making people feel better. You actually are really good with persuading him to take medicine.
Patryk
When he's not being your goat mom, you are. You pop on the purple dress  and take his job as goat mom. You actually make him feel better in a matter of minutes.
Eduardo
He acts like he isn't sick. He tries to prove himself but goes into a coughing fit or something of that sort. You strap him to the bed kinky OWO so he doesn't leave and so he can't refuse medicine and run away.
Jon
This poor bab. You feel bad so u help.
Mark
He no get sicc. Even if he did get sick, he forces you to ignore it. He strong independent manz.
Ell
She feels bad. Like, she will try to do stuff on her own but she can barely stand right. She's too lightheaded and she crawls to get stuff. You helplessly watch and end up locking her in the room and her dialing your phone if she wants anything.
Matilda
Sick girl. Always. She gets sick so easily it's sad. You act like an overprotective mother and she gets you sick because she drowns you in kisses of gratitude.
Tamara
Poor thing gets sick a lot. Like, its uncanny. You are her personal nurse and you always try and calm her down because when she's sick, she's paranoid and scared and she cries. She never cries in front of people. Like, her personality changes from a lioness to an abused dog who hasn't been cuddled before.
Tori
This. Thottie. She can't go 2 seconds without hugging you or kissing you. When she gets sick, she is like a drunk baby koala. She won't let go. Like, she refuses. She legit acts drunk.
Paula
She is like Tori, Tamara, and Edd combined. She's clingy and cries when she is uncomfortable or in pain or just wants attention.
Patty
She gets slightly bossy and whinny. But, its fine. She is just whinny because she is uncomfortable and doesn't want medicine or something. She's lucky shes cute.
Elena
She's like Eduardo but tines that by 50. Horny thot. Tori times 30. She gets "drunk" when she's sick. The medicine makes her act loopy.
Joan
Imagine everyone else except Eduardo and Elena and times that by 10. Her face is always puffy and red.
Mary
Her getting sick is unheard of. Like, she has never gotten sick.