Opposite day monster tom x reader

I haven't ever seen someone do this so here I am.

Tom and you were the cutest couple. Everyone told you two that you were like a childhood relationship filled with cuddles, kisses, pastel colors, and giggly gossip. You two would hug and cuddle all the time. But lately, he's been a little down lately. A little blue if you ask me. HEHEHEHE GET IT HAAHHAAHAHHAHAKILLMEHAHAAHAH
He also has been less confrontational. It didn't bother you a lot. He probably had a good reason.... Right? As of now, you were on the couch watching TV. In the corner of your eye, you saw Matt reading his.... Ahem. Tord was on the ground next to you playing a game on your phone. My head cannon for him is that he's like a really shy child. In all honesty, I see a bit of my personality in him. Edd was making tea because its warm and it calms him. When he's not drinking cola, he will drink tea. Here's the MF tea. You leaned down and pat Tord's head. He looked up at you and he gave you the "confused kitten" look. You blushed and turned to Matt.
"What's the matt-er with Tom?"
You heard Edd chuckle from the kitchen. Matt sighed in disappointment.
"No clue. Go check on him. That's your job."
"Okay.... Geez."
You stood up and walked out of the room. You heard slight groaning on the other side of Tom's door. You thought dirty and knocked on his door hesitantly. As much as you wanted to think dirty, you couldn't bring yourself to. You then heard a quiet shuffle and the door handle jiggle slightly. Tom's head poked out of a baby blue blanket as he stuck his head out of the door. 
"uh Tom?"
"yeeeeeeees?"
"Are you okay?"
"Yeeees?"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeeees?"
"Can I come in?"
"Noooooooo?"
"Why not?"
"You'll hate me...."
"What?! No I won't!"
"Suit yourself...."
He opened the door and dropped the blanket. He's in his half form. He had pastel purple ears, tail, and horns. You hugged him gently and pat his head. He nuzzled into your neck and made an audible purring noise.
"I love you, Tom."
"Hehehe I love you more!"