Monster Tamara x Reader

Requested by Yeet1121. This is fluff and the plot is that Tamara has been very rude and snappy lately and you wanna know why. But one day, you were passing by her room and heard noises. You peered in and she was a monster bitch.
You were in your room, daydreaming about your crush, Tamara. You've probably been crushing on her since you first moved in. She was just so chill, unlike the others. They all were your friends and they all had unique quirks about them. Like, Tori and her trigger-happiness, Matilda and how much of an airhead she can be, it's adorable. Then, there's Ell and her obsession over cola. Yandere Ell x cola best ship. Hell, you drew it and made an animatic on YouTube about it. And Tamara and her chill behavior. It made you completely swoon. Her accent is hypnotic but her shoes are pointy toed. Miss me? No? Okay.... Someone get the reference and you are pretty sure she knows that. But as of lately, she has been more rude than usual and would snap a lot easier than she normally did. You snapped out of your thoughts and decided to check on her. You figured she was in her room so you went there. You gently knocked but to no avail. She didn't respond. You figured she was asleep so you decided to go to bed and talk to her tommorow.
Time skip to the next day
You woke up, got ready, and went out to the kitchen. The only person there was Tori. Weirdo. She looked up at you.
"Oh. Hi, y/n."
"Where is everyone?"
"Matilda and Tamara are asleep. Ell is at the store."
"At 7:30 in the morning?"
"Don't question her."
"Okay... So uh.... Is there anything to eat?"
"Already checked. Nothing there."
"Oh....dang...."
You sat down across from Tori and you both started talking. Just then, Tamara entered.
"Oh.... Hey, y/n."
"Hi, Tam."
Tori coughed loudly. You giggled because she looked like a third wheel. She shipped you both.
"You're forgetting someone."
"You hear that, y/n?"
"Jehovah..."
Tori growled lowly and stood up. She grabbed a glass of water and threw it at Tamara. Tori walked away and locked her door. Tamara ran to her room and slammed the door. You sat there, staring off. Ell came in and glanced at you.
"Tori and Tamara argue again?"
"Kinda. Tori threw a glass of water at Tamara and locked her bedroom door. Tamara ran to her own room and slammed her door."
"Oh."
"Have you noticed that Tamara has been more rude and snappier than usual?"
"Actually, now that I think about it, she has been kinda off lately."
You got up and went to go check on her. You walked to her door and heard noises. They sounded like pained groans and cries. You peered in and saw Tamara but.... She had what appeared to be lavender colored claws, horns, and tail. You gasped and she turned to you, eyes widening in surprise. Purple tears threatened to fall from her face. You felt horrible and slowly crept over to her, gently closing the door so no one sees her.
"Tam? Is this why you've been ruder than normal?"
She nodded and the tears fall. She dropped to her knees and cried into her hands. You ran over to her and hugged her. She hugged back and cried into your shoulder.
"I- I'm a monster... You agree, too.... Right? God, I hate myself so much. No one does. "
"Tam! Don't talk about yourself like that! I guess I'm no one because.... Because I love you. I love you so much, Tam!"
"Y-you... Do?"
Her ears perked up and twitched a little. She smiled and looked at you happily. She nuzzled your cheek and let out a weird purr noise. She then kissed your face and you giggled in delight.
"I love you too!"
You could feel the happiness radiating from her and she wiped her tears.
"I love you a lot, Tammy."
She pulled you into her lap and cuddled and nuzzled you as she set up a little nest out of blankets and pillows. You both cuddled the rest of the day.