Zombie Opposite Day Tord x Reader

Welp. Tord and Matt were infected. Edd didn't trust them and forced Tom to stay away. They didn't even let the two inside. It broke your heart. It didn't help that when you went to go for a walk, you could hear Tord crying and begging to he let inside and how he was complaining how he was cold or lonely. You almost cried and immediately went to comfort your lover. You felt horrible. Matt was in the backyard and gave up so he lived there now. When you opened the door, you were basically tackled by Tord and he cried into your shoulder. You rubbed his back comfortingly and got up, locked the door and took him to your room and closed the door. You then proceeded to lock the door, in case Edd or Tom was awake.
"Stay quiet and for precautionary measures, stay here. We don't want Edd to know you're here."
"Th-thank you."
He simply hugged you and put his head on your shoulder. You hugged him back and slumped down, bringing him with you. You pat his head, kiss his cheek and close your eyes. He hugged you and snuggled into your side. Hopefully you'll find the cure to this zombie thing.
2 hours hater, you woke up to Tord shaking. Probably from the cold, since you shivered as well. You grabbed the blanket on the ground and covered you both up. He smiled in his sleep and you kissed his cheek, admiring how adorable he was, even though he was infected. You went back to sleep and about 3 hours later, you woke up to Tord shaking you awake. You looked up at him, then at the time. You looked back at him and you noticed tears in his eyes. You hugged him gently.
"What's wrong?"
You were theorizing it was a nightmare. It was pretty common for him. You two would cuddle or something and he would wake up crying from a nightmare. You would always help him and you never judged.
"N-nightmare....."
"Thought so.... What was it about? Its okay fit our don't wanna tell me."
He told you how it was about how he lost you and how he could only watch, defenseless and unaware of what to do. As soon as he stopped talking, he started sobbing and he broke down. You hugged him tightly and kissed his face. You told him how you were fine and you will find a cure to make him human again. You promised. You kept it.