smol part 2

You become smol.
Edd
He giggled and watched as you flail around in your now oversized hoodie. He watched as you tried to get on the couch with him but he didn't do anything at first. You pouted and gave up, sitting in the floor, crossing your arms, and crying. He felt bad and picked you up. You crawled inside his hoodie and fell asleep.
Matt
He adored you. He snuggled into you and tickled you and held you and didn't let you out of his sight. He loved you to bits and pieces. He cuddle you all day and made you model in his dolls' clothes.
Tom
He decided to get revenge. He held all of your favorite foods and drinks on the couch and you could get them. So, you did the only reasonable option. Guilt tripping... You tugged his pant leg and cried. He felt bad and held you and you got to eat and drink whatever you want. No tide or bleach. I drank it all. I'm surprised I'm not dead. Im fully aware I need a therapist and I'm trying to get into therapy. That took a dark turn so I'm sorry-
Tord
He kept calling you kawaii. He held and cuddled you the rest of the day.
Paul
Squealed and cooed at you.
Patryk
Used a baby voice to talk to you. You mockingly called him mom or goat mom.
Eduardo
Looooooved teasing you about it. Until you cried. Then, he would feel bad and just hug you and let you do whatever you wanted.
Jon
He finds you adorable. He let's you do whatever you want. The two of you would then watch TV and cuddle.
Mark
He treats you the same. Kids/toddlers are people too, in his words.
Ell
She cooed at you. Like Patryk, she baby talked you and didn't take you seriously. You cried when she would. She couldn't tell because you would bury your face in your hoodie.
Matilda
She fangirled over you. She lived for you bring tiny and she put a doll's dress on you and made you model. She did your make up to look like a doll. She's the new James Charles.
Tamara
She smirked and wanted to get revenge on you. She held your (f/d) stash above. Your head and watched as you tried to get it but failed, being too short. So, you did the only rational reason that came to your mind. You sat down on her foot, hugged her leg, and cried. She felt bad and gave it back.
Tori
To get revenge, you bit her legs and her legs looked like she was attacked by a baby shark who didn't have sharp teeth. But you did. You have fangs. She picked you up and booped your nose.
Paula
She never let you leave her side. You were too cute in her eyes.
Patty
MOM. GOAT. MOM. she out on a Toriel cosplay and baked a pie.
Elena
She'd try to hold you on her lap but, she physically can't because her tits were spilling out if her shirt, like the thot she is.
Joan
She hugged you and squished your cheeks and pulled every stereotypical mother move ever. The cheeks, she baked you a fucking pie. She's like fluttershy if she was a mother.
Mary
She, like her male counterpart, treated you not like a baby, but the same as you were before you turned into a child.