✺ Why her? (Part 3) ✺

*WARNING: ANGST full of swearing, violence, and possibly self harm.

5 days, it's been 5 days since Luna has been locked in her room

5 days, it's been 5 days since Luna has been locked in her room. None of the members knew if she has eaten, and the only one to show initiative was Jin who set food outside her room every day. For 5 days, every night Yoongi had sat in front of her door for an hour, hoping to get a glimpse of her condition, only to be greeted with the untouched meal, sniffles, footsteps, and then silence.

What has Luna been doing for 5 days?

Writing. And silently going through the pain every night because of one of her biggest fears, insomnia. Luna didn't want to give up so easily, be the 3 youngest member's words rang through her head every night she potentially tried to close her eyes. What hurt the most was not their physical actions, but the fact that they did not believe her over some girls they had known for less than 6 months. Did their long friendship of 5 years mean nothing?

She was trapped in her thoughts, and she believed she had no one to talk to. As much as she tried to put her trust in Yoongi and Jin since they checked on her the past few days, they didn't believe her either. They had promised last year from that other incident that they would trust her, but now she sees...they lied. She had no one to trust. No one.

What has Luna been writing? Every day she spends time writing lyrics in her journal, and every night she writes a letter to each member. Letters that end with "Goodbye."

What have the members been doing?

Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook have been stubborn. They've been comforting their girlfriends for the past couple days, and the lies the girls spat at them only made them despise Luna even more.

As the leader, Namjoon has been trying to see from both Luna and the girl's perspective. Namjoon had been suspicious of the girls ever since Yoongi had told the about their smirk. Yoongi was adamant and persistent on helping Luna. He felt like a jerk for not believing Luna, but at the same time he was not fully persuaded since he had no proof of the girl's actions. Jin as the eomma was worried, he didn't know which side to take. And Hoseok...all Hoseok has been doing was keeping quiet. He was confused. The hyungs were trying to be reasonable in a way. They had never seen Luna so violent until that day, and it confused them on why she attacked Sunny.

The 6th day was approaching, and what none of the member's had noticed was Luna walking out the door in the early morning. She had her cup of coffee at her regular place.She called her parents. And she was heading to Big Hit, with a smile.

What a coincidence...it was time for Luna to tell her decision about Bangtan's 7 year contract.

----------

"Y-You what?" Bang Shi-Hyuk stood up from his chair in shock. Luna had set a private meeting with CEO-nim to tell him...

"I would like to leave Bangtan."