✺ Starshow with BTS ✺

For the past 20 minutes, I watched V pace back and forth with a saxophone. Yeah, a saxophone. Me and the boys were backstage of "Starshow 360", a new interview show. We had received the request to join the show 2 weeks ago, and when I found out who the hosts were I begged the boys to help me convince our manager to accept. It was Leeteuk, a sunbae I really look up to from Super Junior, and Tae Jae Hoon, a famous comedian and host.

The boys and I had filled out a questionnaire that the show's producers sent us and we were writing honest answers. V had wrote down he had played saxophone in middle school, and the show had anticipated he still knew how to play so they told him today to get ready to show something. Hence, that is why Tae is freaking out lol.

5 minutes later, the cameraman tells everyone to quiet down and now, we're live. Leeteuk and Jae Hoon introduce themselves and then they introduced us.

"They are world stars. Should we bring in today's special guests? Would you like star, Bangtan Sonyeondan!"

We all enter and bow when we make eye contact with the judges. I internally squeal in excitement but politely bow and smile on the outside. I was walking to sit on the right side with Namjoon, Jin, and Taehyung, and I didn't know where to sit out of the 4 chairs. I freaked out a bit since if I sat in the first chair I would be sitting so close to Leeteuk-sunbaenim I would def be embarrassed. Just as I was about to sit down in the last seat, Namjoon holds my hand and drags me to the first chair. I bit my lip and internally screamed at Joonie to let me go but he calmly looks at me to make sure I sit down there.

"What's wrong?" I turn to face the person next to me and see it's Leeteuk....omg.

"A-Ah nothing sunbaenim" I shook my head and bowed. I looked around to the the boys all sitting down already and watching the two of us.

"It looked like you didn't want to sit next to Leeteuk-ssi Luna" Tae Hoon laughed and I held my hands out shaking my head 'no'.

"A-Ani, please don't take it the wrong way Leeteuk-sunbaenim! I didn't mean to offend you it's just..." Aghhh how do you tell someone you idolize them without sounding creepy.

"She really admires you and Super Junior-sunbaenims." Taehyung answered for me and I nodded shyly.

"Oh really? Thank you, am I your bias?" He looks at me and I slowly gain the courage to look at him in the eyes and nod 'yes'.

"The first Kpop music video I saw was 'Sorry, Sorry' and Super Junior-sunbaenims really inspired me to become a idol. And I'm a main vocal for Bangtan, so I came to admire you the most in Super Junior for your vocals and hosting abilities" I said truthfully and he smiled at me.

"Thank you, it means a lot from a global star" He winked at me and I shot him a heart with my fingers which made everyone laugh. The atmosphere got a lot better and we joked throughout the show.

Throughout the show, I kept looking at the camera in front of my seat and kept giving winks and kisses to it. It's good fan service for the ARMY's and the show's fans who are going to see this episode when it airs.