✺ FIRE Promotion ✺

@bts_bighit

Behind the Scenes of FIRE M/V
Member: #LUNA

Behind the Scenes of FIRE M/VMember: #LUNA

Likes (582,910) | Retweets (410,719)

(Load comments) ...

————————————————————————

Today was our first day of promotions for our new album "The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Forever Young".

After going through hard training and practice, we were confident our promotion song "FIRE" was gonna be a hit. I was so proud of Yoongi since he was singing the album's Intro, he worked really hard and the lyrics are really captivating!

Me, Hobi and Keone Madrid (one of our choreographers) worked really hard on the dance. We were gonna portray a "bright, lively, teenage rebellious" theme this time. It was a hard dance for all the boys because the moves are swift yet require controlled strength.

Lately, I've been noticing since our album came out and we had won our first award on SBS's "The Show", we had been gaining more attention from the industry. Our funds have been growing, so now we can have steady meals and not have to worry about production money. This comeback was going to show our preserved strength and we were gonna make it big this time, I could feel it!

But just as we were backstage and on standby, something happened.

"H-Hyung it's gonna be okay" I heard Jimin say and I looked up after finishing adjusting my mic.

"A-Ani, I don't remember. I forgot!" Jin was kneeling on the floor grabbing his head with his hands. He was panicking and I raced over.

"What happened?" I asked Jimin and he couldn't answer, he was panicking too. So I tried to remain calm and I knelt down to Jin.

"Oppa? What's wrong?" I put my hand on his shoulder and although he was still panicking, he managed to look up at me.

"I forgot it..." He said. "I-I forgot the ending part of the dance"

I tried not to let my surprise show, so instead I gave him a smile and removed his hands from his head.

"Oppa it's okay, I'll help you!" I said and he shook his head.

"Easy for you to say, you're so good at dancing you don't need to worry about pitiful mistakes like mine." He mumbled discouraged and I gave him a sad look.

"Aniya oppa, that's not true!" I said seriously and looked at him in the eyes. "I wasn't always good, I had to start from nothing. Even my first dance teacher said I had no sense of rhythm whatsoever. Then I practiced, and practiced whenever I had the chance. It took me years until I was comfortable, and I still practice after dance rehearsal. So please don't be sad or disappointed in yourself oppa, I'll help you! There was no one to help me when I learned, so I'm going to help you now. And if I made it, you can too! So come on." I grabbed his hands and pulled him up with me.

"Show me what part you got stuck on" I smiled and a smile grew on his face as well.

"Thanks-" Just then the backstage director told us we're going on after the group that was now performing.

"B-But that's not a lot of time-" He started but was cut off by my reply. "That's just enough. Now show me" I said. I didn't want to pressure him but we did need to move fast. So he stopped panicking as if he had a sudden rush of motivation, he nodded and we got to work.

"So when Jimin says "ow!" we go middle, open arms, hit up twice, and arms back down. Like 'da, da, da da da' " I explained. He nodded and copied my moves. "Remember when Tae-oppa hit you by accident when we went to hit up? During his solo part? Well we're gonna do that now, except for the hitting part!" we both chuckled at the memory and he did as I said. And we continued until we were called.

"Alright BTS, it's time to go on stage. 20 seconds!" The guy told us and I hugged Jin as we celebrated his accomplishment.

"I-I got it now, thanks Luna!" I laughed out of happiness and he swung me around a bit while his arms we wrapped around my hips.

"No problem oppa! Let's get out there and crush it!" I said, and all the members came up to us and we said our chant.

"Let's do this!"

*****

The build up of the song started to rise and we all started to walk with a 'swag' vibe on to the stage. When it was Suga's highlight part, he said "Bultoreune" and we popped into our strong dance moves, making the audience scream and chant "FIRE~" with us.

When it got to Jimin's part at 3:03, Tae and Jungkook threw me in the background (my highlight part) and I flipped in the air as the boys did their part, making the audience cheer even louder then before.

It was a stage to remember, that's for sure.

Once we made it backstage we were all panting heavily, but had smiles on our faces. We did it, and we couldn't be happier on how it turned out. It looks like it's gonna be a good comeback season for us.

____________________________________________________________

Updated: October 21, 2018 (please let me know if there are any grammar mistakes!)