✺ Sexy solo performance at MMA ✺

International Age: 20

Today was the Melon Music Awards 2016 and after releasing your first mini album last week, your popularity has grown not just as a BTS member, but as a solo performer. Because the album received great attention, netizens have been requesting to see a live performance. Everyone in Big Hit and the industry knew you were having a promotion for yourself as a solo act next week, but no one knew you were having your debut performance at the MMA.

You and Bang PD-nim have been talking and have decided that you would perform as a special performance. You didn't even tell the boys, so trying to hide your secret and nervousness was a challenge. Thankfully the MMA committee accepted your request and they even agreed to keeping you listed as a "secret performer" on the performer list.

Because no one knows who is the secret performer, everyone including kpop idols who is going to watch MMA has been suggesting or trying to guess who it is. Even the boys.

We were currently walking towards our seats after getting off the red carpet. I looked up to see fans all around the stadium. I waved at them and it triggered some fans to scream making me so surprised and happy. I then tapped Hobi oppa and we both made a heart with our hands which made the fans scream "HONA!" (Our ship name) making me and the other members laugh.

Once we sit down, the show starts a couple minutes later and we start watching the performances.

With BeWhy's opening performance, I got really hyped up. This year we were nominated for many awards including the 'Artist of the Year' and 'Album of the Year' award.

While it was commercial break, I heard Jin, Namjoon, and Tae trying to guess who was gonna perform.

"Maybe it's Taemin-ssi!" V guessed and RM shook his head.

"No way, he had his solo comeback 2 months ago!" RM stated.

"Aish, I really want to know who it is!" Jin oppa said and soon the whole group got into the discussion. After pretending to join in the guessing, I looked around and noticed other kpop idols looking in our direction. I guess we haven't noticed how loud we were. Although I was a little embarrassed, some groups started to have their own discussions on who it was gonna be too.

"Maybe it's HyunA-unnie?" I guessed and we just spewed names back and forth.

Soon it was our turn to go backstage for our performance. We're about to perform "Blood Sweat and Tears" and "FIRE" when I was pulled aside by one of the backstage managers. The boys were confused and I told them it was fine and we went to the side to talk about my timing for the performance. After we perform, an award will be announced for "Best Dance Male&Female" categories and then the "secret solo performer" will be introduced.

Namjoon called me over saying it was time and I ran back to them getting ready to perform. The intro music played and we started as the curtain were pulled off of us.

(Read BST chapter for info on performance)

Once we finished performing we went backstage and had a mini backstage "Bangtan Bomb" for the fans. When we finished and got our makeup redone, me and the boys headed back to our seats just in time for the next set of awards to be presented before commercial break. When the winner was announced, commercial break started and I heard people around me again trying to guess who was gonna perform.