✺ Diet (Part 2) ✺

Ever since that V-Live a couple weeks ago, that's when I started to notice it. Something was happening to Jimin.

It started out small like whenever it was time for breakfast, while me and the others were eating, Jimin would grab a fruit from the kitchen and say he's heading out and we wouldn't see him for hours. When he would come back, he would look exhausted. But he would hang out with the boys a bit. I noticed that was because he didn't want to look secretive. Then he would lock himself in his room afterwards and say he's going to shower when in reality he's in there for 2 hours doing who knows what. Then, it would be dinner time and whether Jin cooked or we ordered, Jimin would sometimes say he "ate" already.

The others may not have noticed these small things, but then Jimin kept saying he ate more often when I really don't think he did. Was he skipping meals...? There's no way he would have eaten after coming home since most of the time there's no snacks and Jimin doesn't cook for himself.

One day it was like I snapped, and I couldn't take it. I had woken up early because I couldn't sleep for some reason.So I decided I was going to go to the practice room at Big Hit for a bit, and I got ready. I checked my alarm clock and it was 6:30 am. But I heard it, the sound of someone's keys and footsteps outside my room. Our apartment is one floor so it wasn't hard to hear. I slowly opened my door and peeked outside to see someone opening the front door. The figure left and I quickly got my bag. I had an idea of who it was but I needed to make sure.

So I opened the door and quickly locked it before I saw his figure jogging down the street. I followed him until we reached an underground gym around 20 minutes later. I knew that gym, because I used to go there regularly but I stopped since I'm not doing intense training anymore. You needed a membership to be allowed in and since I didn't have one anymore, I had to wait outside. I decided to hang around at the nearby cafe across the street until he leaves, so that's what I did.

When he finally came out, it was 12pm! I was in shock, why had he been there for so long?! Then he started to jog again and I low-key followed him, and before I knew it, we were at Big Hit. I went in 5 minutes after Jimin to not seem suspicious and I lost him inside the building. I was still worried, but I went to one of the practice rooms. If there's one thing I knew he would be doing, it was practicing. And sure enough, after I was done practicing and doing some yoga, it was 5pm. I went around to the other practice room, and Jimin was still there. So I waited for him and finally he went home. I was surprised no one asked if he was okay, he looked utterly exhausted.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but during those 12 hours I've spent with him (well more like following him), I didn't see him ONCE stop to take a break and eat. And in the building, there's no cafeteria to eat! We're a small company still, so I didn't see take out or see him going to the nearest vending machine.

I followed him again and this time he went home. I waited until he got inside the apartment before I turned around and went to the nearest market. I had an idea, so I bought stuff for my secret recipe and went back to the dorm. None of the boys could resist my special meal, it was my favorite meal because my mom used to make it for me and it reminds me of home. There's a reason why I'm saying this so hold on.

"I'm home~" I shouted and entered the apartment. I got responses from some of the guys and I was greeted by a smiling hobi.

"Hobi oppa~ I missed you!" I smiled and lightly chuckled as he patted my head. "Aigoo, you were gone all day" He said in a cute voice and as a response I winked and said, "But I thought of you all day". He laughed in embarrassment and I giggled, my teasing is getting better these days thanks to Jin.

I asked him where the others are and he responded they were either in the room or gone out to eat.

"Hoseok do you know where Jimin is? I've got something to tell him" I asked but tried not to seem so serious.