✺ Debut ✺

Date: June 13, 2013 (International Age: 16)

Today was the day. It was BTS' Debut Stage and to say we weren't nervous would be a lie. After months of preparing with the boys, we got closer in the dorm and I couldn't be happier than I am now.

We've been practicing our routine for 'No More Dream' for a whole month and the M/V came out great! The costumes we got from the stylists were...intimidating at first but we didn't complain. Right now we're waiting for our debut interview so then after we can perform live for the first time.

Soon the interviewer walked right in and we were all seated.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Today we have special guests 'Bangtan Sonyeondan' with us! After releasing their member profiles last month and their debut M/V for 'No More Dream' a couple days ago, this group has managed to grab a fast small fanbase. Please introduce yourselves."

"Ne, hana dul set-" "Annyeonghaseyo, 'Bangtan Sonyeondan'-imnida!" Namjoon says our intro and we all bow.

"You all must be excited for this after preparing for so long. And the teasers seemed to surprise not only your new fans but some news outlets as you have one member who is a girl. This may not be the first co-ed kpop group, but I hope it would be one that would last. But besides that, we would all like to know how you're all feeling."

"Oh ne it's truly amazing we're getting support just after our M/V and we couldn't be happier knowing that all our hard work has led to this moment." Namjoon says.

I grabbed the mic and smiled at the camera. "Yes, it does seem a little strange to have added me to the group but neither the company or I regret this decision. Our name is 'Bangtan Sonyeondan' (which means 'Bulletproof Boy Scouts') and we decided to stick with the name, even though there is one girl in the group, because of our concept. I am grateful to the members for taking care of me and I'm glad we all have each other's support."

The interviewer was about to wrap up the interview but he asked us to introduce ourselves before we left.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Namjoon but you can call me Rap Monster. I am a main rapper of the group and leader" He bowed at the camera with his black sunglasses on (even though we were inside...)

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin. I am the vocal and visual of the group" He waved at the camera

"Annyeonghaseyo. Min Yoongi but call me Suga. I'm a main rapper and producer of the group" He slightly smiled at the camera.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm your hope, J-Hope imnida! I'm the main dancer and rapper of the group" He showed a heart to the camera.

"Everyone Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Park Jimin but call me Jimin! I'm a main dancer and main vocal of the group" He smiled that mochi smile which made me smile on the side.

"Annyeonghaseyo!! I'm Kim Taehyung but you can call me V! It's nice to meet you! I'm a vocalist in the group!" He said while sticking out a peace/V sign at the camera

Finally it was my turn. "Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Baek Luna but you can call me Luna! I am a main vocalist and main dancer of the group!" I winked and smiled at the camera.

And lastly... "A-Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Jeon Jeonggeuk but you can call me Jungkook. I am a main vocal and main dancer of the group and the maknae" He smiled and waved at the camera shyly.

"Thank you for joining us! Until later, this is BTS' debut stage coming up next!"

With that we were rushed to the stage. The lights dimmed as it went to commercial and we got into our position for our cheer.

"Alright guys, this is the moment we've been waiting for. Give it your all just like in practice, because I know you will do fine!" Namjoon oppa says.

"I'm proud of us guys. Thank you for accepting me! I'm very happy, and I know I won't regret being with you all. Let's do this!" I cheer and so do the boys.

Just as I'm walking to stage, I turn to see Jungkook's shaking hands. I smile and hold his hands while running my thumb across his knuckles.

"Jeonggeuk-ah" I whsiper and he turns to me with an innocent and scared face.

All the months I've been with Jeonggeuk and he's finally learned to open up to me. It's still a work in progress but he's not as nervous around me as he used to.

"N-Noona, what if they don't accept me? What if I mess up? What if I fall and-" I simply shake my head and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Jeonggeuk, I've seen you spend countless nights practicing all alone and I've seen you rehearse the same moves over and over again. You're going to do great! We're all proud of how far you've come. I'm proud of you! So please just relax, and have fun, because this is your moment." I smiled and him and I heard the MC state we were about to start.

I looked back at him and saw a small smile grow on his face. "That's our Jungkookie. Now show the world your spirit!" I said one last time and we got into position.

And 10 seconds later, we all performed for the first time.

10 seconds later after going backstage we all burst out crying.

10 seconds later we were all embracing.

10 seconds later 'Bangtan Sonyeondan' was known all across the world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated: October 17, 2018 (please let me know if you see any grammar mistakes!)