✺ Under Nineteen (Special Guest Judge) ✺

I always loved watching idol survival shows. In a way, idols and trainees can relate to the competition, stress, and reward of their hard work. Since 2015, me and the boys have been getting more requests to appear as MC's, actors, and judges on TV programs as guest appearances. I always try to accept ones that are reasonable and fit in my schedule. 

It's currently 2019 and our fame as a worldwide kpop group has been earning us a lot of attention. We are so famous now, it's almost hard to believe! It's even more amazing to hear idols and trainees state that they idolize us. When we started we also idolized someone, so to see it the other way around is truly heartwarming. 

Anyway, since October the producers of 'Under Nineteen' emailed our company and asked if one  or two of the members could appear as a special guest judge appearance for an episode. I'm guessing the producers thought this through because the show started in November. Originally, it was agreed that having a main dancer would be best to appear when the Big Hit staff had a meeting with the producers. But, because I'm known as a member who frequents TV programs I was brought into the discussion. In the end, me and J-Hope were selected to appear and I was so happy because Hobi doesn't usually do these kinds of appearances. He was excited and I was even more excited.

Eventually filming day approached in the first week of January and me and Hoseok were getting ready. We woke up after having a good night sleep and we felt refreshed. I was particularly looking forward to having a day with just me and Hobi. We are always fooling around but lately I haven't spent any alone time with him so this is another bonding opportunity. 

We didn't go to Big Hit to get ready, instead we went with our everyday looks. I did my own makeup, which I'm capable of doing myself, and choose my own outfit. 

I was wearing a cozy cotton sweater, leggings, and sneakers

I was wearing a cozy cotton sweater, leggings, and sneakers. Just in case we had to dance.

After changing, Hobi and I headed to the car and we were driven to the set

After changing, Hobi and I headed to the car and we were driven to the set. Us, being the loud handfuls we are, blasted hip-hop tracks on the drive there and let's just say the driver didn't appreciate it lol.

As soon as we headed to the parking lot and were asked to step out of the vehicle, we started to bow and smile to the staff waiting for us. I felt powerful tbh. When we made eye contact with the staff, some looked starstruck and bowed even lower than us.