✺ BTS Ship Moments (w/Jin) ✺

Even though Luna and Jin are 4 years apart, their friendship proves that an age gap doesn't matter. Jin and Luna seem to have a mother-daughter like relationship, but sometimes they have their moments where they remember they are a man and a woman, as in sometimes they have their 'ship' moments.

 Jin and Luna seem to have a mother-daughter like relationship, but sometimes they have their moments where they remember they are a man and a woman, as in sometimes they have their 'ship' moments

Once in an interview, the interviewer asked Luna if she were to marry someone in Bangtan, "who would it be?"

"Hm....I think I would choose Jin. We connect well already and I could see him as husband material. He cooks well, he's funny that sometimes I forget he's the oldest haha, and I'm not going to lie, I love when he spoils me"

Jin responded with, "I wouldn't mind marrying Luna. She's beautiful inside and out, and she cooks well too. We're already close and I'm never lonely or bored with her around"

Since this interview back in 2014, their ship name "LuJin" was created.

During the 2017 BBMA, when the group first arrived at the red carpet all the camera's had gone to them

During the 2017 BBMA, when the group first arrived at the red carpet all the camera's had gone to them. America and the world were paying attention to BTS, the only Kpop group to ever attend such an event. Jin was the first to get out of the limo, reminding everyone he was the "car door guy" and the rest of the members followed after him. The paparazzi loved Jin, he's picturesque and "worldwide handsome" was being yelled out from the fans around the carpet. The paparazzi were waiting for Jin to step on the carpet, however he stood next to the door like he was waiting. ARMY's were watching expectantly as they knew what was about to happen.

Then Luna stepped out of the car, and it was as if time stopped. She was dressed in a beautiful Chanel dress and even though Jin had seen her back in the hotel and inside the limo, he was still amazed by her beauty. Jin extended his hand out and the screams from ARMY watching increased all around. Luna smiled at Jin and she grabbed his hand and he helped her get out of the car without an accident.

The paparazzi was going CRAZY as they saw these two unbelievably beautiful people walk hand in hand to the carpet. The other members were smiling warmly at them since they were used to it. If America didn't know it already, during award shows Jin would always wait for Luna to help her get out safely from the car. It was their thing, and ARMY's loved watching their little moment.

Finally when it was time for the group to take pictures with the backdrop on the carpet, everyone who had cameras, or even phones, with them took pictures of the group. All the male members were dressed in suits and Luna looked stunning in her dress. The moment Luna stood next to Jin for the group photo, twitter blew up in a craze. This is where LuJin started to become known as "Worldwide ulzzang couple".

 This is where LuJin started to become known as "Worldwide ulzzang couple"

During Bon Voyage Season 3 (episode 6-7), the members had just finished eating dinner at a restaurant near their hotel

During Bon Voyage Season 3 (episode 6-7), the members had just finished eating dinner at a restaurant near their hotel. While the other members (excluding Yoongi because at this time he already left to Korea) went in groups around Malta, Jin had decided to stay behind in the restaurant to eat a bit more before he went back to the hotel. JK went to the hotel with the intention of dying his hair, the '95 and '94 liners went around, and Luna was going to the harbor to take some pictures. However, Luna changed her mind and told the staff to let the other members know she was going with Jin instead.

Jin was happy that Luna came to join him. Usually when the member's had a day off Jin and Luna would go out to restaurants together at night, but this time he was even more happy that now he had the chance to eat with her alone in a foreign country. The experience will surely be better since they're traveling, and he felt more safe since Luna knew how to communicate in English.

They sat down and fed each other while enjoying a nice conversation amongst themselves and talking to the camera to the same time. The camera man and woman were cooing at them internally, they looked like a cute couple. "Ya Luna can you ask for the bill please?"

Luna nodded and looked around and eventually made eye contact with the waiter. "Hi, can we have the check please?"

"For the lovely lady, surely" The waiter had smiled in a way Luna found suspicious. She hesitantly smiled back before looking at her hands. The waiter left to get the check and Run ahead felt a bit uncomfortable. The camera was recording everything so Luna couldn't openly ask Jin for help, but he had gotten the message.

"Thank you for eberyting, me and my girlfriend leave after pay, thank you" Jin left the money on the table, gave the waiter another look, intertwined Luna's hand with his and they both walked out. The caption's the BV staff wrote were "Almost like a drama scene" and when the clip was released, LuJin rose once again.

It wasn't over as after the restaurant, they walked hand-in-hand to the bar near the hotel. The owner had recognized the two from the first day they arrived in Malta and when they sat down to order a drink, the owner asked "And what can I get the lovely couple?" in English which made Luna blush and Jin smile slightly.

"Oh we're not-"

"We will have 2 tequila pleaseu" Jin said and winked at Luna which made her look down and bite her lip from being flustered.

Let's just say when this episode aired, twitter and VLive exploded.