✺ Why her? (Part 2) ✺

*WARNING: ANGST full of swearing, violence, and possibly self harm.

"Luna! Jagi! We'll be back!" Jimin shouted at the door as the boys were putting on their shoes and were waving goodbye to us.

"Y-ya Jimin, do you have to go to the movies today?" I hid my shaking hand behind my back and mustered a smile.

"What do you mean Luna? Don't miss us too much haha we'll be home before midnight!"

"Luna-unnie! Let's bake something and watch a movie!" Mina said in a high pitched tone and I gave a meek smile at her.

"There we go! Take care!" Jin shouted and all the guys left. And I was left alone with them. As soon as the car sped off...

"Ya, you fucking bitch you know what to do, get the oven started and get the supplies ready. We'll be doing our hair, don't fucking interrupt" Mina shouted and I flinched while nodding. They went to your room as usual, to go through and use your things as usual. At least they didn't start with a slap on the face.

I could hear their cackling laughter from the kitchen as I got the baking supplies out. Chocolate chip cookies and vegan oatmeal cookies today. In reality those girls couldn't do anything. Not even bake premade cookies from cold dough. It was me, it was always me doing all the work they receive praise for. I cook, I bake, I clean, and if I spill the truth they complain to the maknae line. And lately you have been getting yelled at by all the boys.

"Ya Luna why would you say that?!" "Are you jealous of them or something?!" "Yeon Ah has been nice to you all this time and you say bad things about her behind her back?!"

Lifting your arms up to put the cookie dough in the oven, you winced as you felt the bruise you received a couple days ago.

"Don't fucking say anything or we'll tell them."

Getting lost in your thoughts, your elbow bumped into the glass measuring cup which caused it to fall and break on the floor. The loud noise not only startled you, but scared you because that meant-

"YA! What the fuck was that?!" You heard their footsteps come rushing down the stairs and they stared at the mess you made.

"I-It was an accident I d-didn't mean-" Yeon Ah came up to me and grabbed me by the hair, and dragged me to the living room. On the way, they didn't notice my feet had stepped on the glass shards causing me to wince and bit my lip to hold from screaming.

"You better clean that mess bitch, We gave you one job tonight, and you mess it up like the useless slut you are. Gosh you might as well get out of this house no man would ever want a ugly  and useless girl like you" Sunny snarled and pushed me, causing my head to smack against the table. My vision had turned hazy and I heard some background noise from the girls.

"Ya....pushed too hard...upstairs....under blanket....sleeping" I heard. Before I knew it, I was lifted and thrown on my bed sloppily. Then one by one they started to beat me. They did a good job of avoiding my face, but the grabbed my hair, punched my stomach, got on top of my bed and started to kick me on my ribs causing me to wheeze out in agony. This went on for about 10 minutes before they all got tired. Sunny threw the covers over me so no one would notice my bleeding feet and bruises.

"You better stay in the fucking bed slut" Yeon Ah growled and they all stepped out of my room, closing it as if nothing happened. I just remember passing out from the pain after.

When the boys came back, they only saw the three girls huddled on the couch and one of them was crying.

"Sunny, jagi what happened?" Jungkook came rushing to his girlfriend and cupped her cheeks to wipe the tears. Everyone was concerned and came circling around the girls to find out what was wrong.