✺ Dark & Wild Promotion ✺

"Great idea Luna!" I finished my last dance move and posed before PD-nim.

A month ago, PD-nim told us we would be releasing our first full album. It would be called "Dark & Wild" and we were so excited. Even though you couldn't tell from their faces, Yoongi and Namjoon were excited because that meant they could share their song ideas and help produce again. I could help with the lyrics too! I was so happy!

Last week, all the songs were finished with the help of all the members, but I wanted to do more...a whole week of doing nothing gets me anxious. So I got together with the choreographer and we started to think of ideas for our main promotion songs, "Danger" and "War of Hormone". Weird name but alright.

I'm glad to say after all our hard work, we finished the dance. And now back to reality, we just finished showing the dance to PD-nim for approval.

"You two did well, the dance moves really fit the dark concept" He praised us and I sighed in relief while trying to catch my breath.

"What happened to the shy and innocent Luna?" PD-nim asked and I smiled while laughing with them.

Ever since what happened to with my first love, Choi Youngjae, and experiencing heartbreak, I felt all these things I never would have thought. I've become...darker, wilder and mature in a way. The innocent and stuttering me hasn't come out in a while. But I don't mind.

"I guess growing up with the boys can teach you a thing or two" I slightly smirked and bowed again thanking him for the praise.

"Alright, whenever you are ready, I would like for you to start teaching the boys the dances" PD-nim called the boys to the room so we could have a meeting.

"This is gonna be one hell of a comeback" All 3 of us cheered and we started to plan

~~~~~

We are all currently backstage of our "M! Countdown" stage ready to perform our 2 promotion songs for the first time.

Although my concepts have been dressing and acting like "one of the boys", this time my concept had a more "mature" vibe.

I met up with the boys after putting on my stage outfit and put the final touches on my look. The boys are gonna be so surprised to see me like this! It's time to show them I'm not the same little girl I was when I met them!

"Hey oppa's!" I shouted as I walked toward them.

They all turned to look at me with smiles but when they saw my outfit and everything, they all had different reactions.

"Y-ya Luna! What are you wearing?!" Jin was so surprised to see my new look.

"Ayyy" Namjoon smirked and gave me a high five.

"Andwae! My girl is growing up too fast!"Yoongi said and he rubbed his eyes.

"Omo! You finally got them!" Hoseok pointed to my exposed stomach and I laughed a bit while gaining a little confidence. Meanwhile the maknae line looked at my stomach and saw them, my little defined abs.