The adjustment

|Melanie-Rose's p.o.v|

I've been avoiding Elijah since our night together. I felt like an idiot for giving in so easily. It was exactly what he wanted and I more than happily obliged and succumbed to his every desire like the little bitch I am.

Amara's been over to keep me company the last few days and has become more involved with the gang- despite her hesitance. She noticed the awkwardness between me and Elijah but decided not to press on it and risk her Louboutins getting burned.

I couldn't face him. Not after I so easily gave myself to him, with such willingness and eagerness. God I hate myself. The other reason I couldn't face him was because of the undeniable need I felt for him. The general hunger that fuelled my body when i think of the unspeakable things that man could do to my body, but it also made my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

It frustrated me. He frustrated me. He knew I couldn't resist him and he used it to his advantage. But the worst thing is- I let him! And it drove me crazy.

My bedroom door opened as Isaac slipped in with a crisp, white shirt on and his blonde licks gelled back immaculately.

"What can I do for you?" I asked interested as to why he looks so done up.

He let out a slight chuckle before running his fingers through his gelled hair, slightly ruining it. "It's time for you to meet the rest of the men Melrose." His voice was shaky as if he were worried about speaking to me.

"Are you okay Isaac? You sound worried.." he coughed presumably to hide the distain in his voice.

"You don't hate me right- for bringing Elijah to you?" I pondered his question. At first, I was furious at him but that was because I was scared of what would happen to me and thought his decision was reckless. But the outcome hasn't been too bad.

I exhaled a shaky breath before painting a reassuring smile on my face, "No, of course I don't hate you. You risked everything for me and I'm grateful for that."

He pulled me into a tight embrace before giving me a 30 minute deadline.

Great... because every girl loves to be rushed getting ready before heading into a room full of horny men that probably haven't been laid in months. Thanks Elijah for the heads up.

I slipped on my silk red dress and let my dark curls cascade down my body. I added black stilettos to add to my height and accentuate my legs.

The v line on the dress plunged, exposing the side of my breasts

The v line on the dress plunged, exposing the side of my breasts. I give myself a little pep talk before heading down stairs. Luckily I'm a fast dresser and managed to make it downstairs with five minutes to spare.

My eyes gaze over the masculinity that fills the room before I feel someone presence next to me.

I see a stunning girl with olive skin and dark hair. She's dressed in the most extravagant white dress and her smile is breath taking but weirdly familiar. I feel like I know her without meeting her.