〖❤︎ Twenty Five ❤︎〗

Shieru's POV:

" I know I can't change the way you think and the way you feel, I don't want to know how you feel after I tell you this Alois... I'm scared to hear it from you. Honestly it's killing me inside it's really eating me alive... I don't know if this is how love is supposed to make you feel, fuck I'm in love with you... why do people always love the wrong ones? I want to make you feel protected... I want to be able to do everything for you , in return I just want your love it's all I ask for... but... what does my brother has that I don't?" I squeezed his hand tightly as we stood there in silence.

" shieru..." he responded to my grip slightly holding mine tightly, a small smile spread on his lips.
" you're perfect the way you are... it's just Ciel was my first, i met him first and he stole my heart before anyone else could..." he said with a sweet smile

" but... he did things to you didn't he?... he... remember what I told you? What's on those files? Don't you remember what he did?... you're okay that you were never his first?" I couldn't break eye contact .
" You... you were my first... I don't plan on ruining anything between us. I never thought about it once, my mind has always been thinking how much I love you , the more I keep loving you every day and how I want to do things right with you.
I want to treat you the way you should be treated. Unlike how my brother did... the first time I saw you, I could tell how broken you were, that night you were drunk... that night i first.. made love to you, it wasn't because I wanted to take advantage of you even if it seemed like it... the way you touched me... the way you begged, i loved it, every second we spent together in the office, my house anywhere, I fell in love with you more and more, I would look out for you ... I didn't know what I'd do without you." I told him, I could see in his eyes, his weakness, tears in them.

I knew he needed something .. I placed my hand on his cheek caressing it softly as he leaned against my touch. I came closer to his face as I captured his lips with mine, I could feel him return a kiss.
I carried him without breaking the kiss, walking over to the bed I laid him , we both made out for a few minutes, I moved to kissing his neck , hearing his gentle soft sweet moans coming out of his lips, I licked gently before giving a hard bite and suck out of his neck . He moaned a bit louder than the last, his breath hitches.  I slowly removed his clothes from shirt to bottoms until I had him fully naked, I undressed fully , holding his hands down on the bed with our fingers intertwined, His legs went around my hips .
I stared at him who was biting his lip, " are you sure you want to do this?" I asked just reassuring this was okay to do.
He slowly nodded his head, I leaned down capturing his lips sliding my tongue inside his mouth as I entered inside him , he moaned inside my mouth as he continued to tangle his tongue around mine.
He gripped my hand tightly, we could feel the bed slowly move at the motion of our bodies slamming against each other with every thrust I gave, i wanted more, going more faster until he let go of my hands wrapping his arms around my neck and tighten his legs around my hips his moans growing louder, the bed finally creaking as it began to shake faster, soon I felt Alois's nails dig on my back, oh those claws, scratching my back I could tell they were bleeding, and I could definitely tell he was enjoying it, so was I.

Sometime soon we were laying down next to each other, we had just finished having sex, both of us were a sweating mess and hearing Alois breathless made me feel proud , and excited.
We took out time to catch our breath.
Finally I grew the nerve to ask him what he was doing earlier.

" what are the bags for?"

Alois's POV:

I was a blushing mess and then I remembered, I was packing earlier to head to Ciel's apartment, i said yes to Ciel, I have him another chance but look at me , I'm here with shieru, god I had sex with him... I cheated on Ciel... I feel so horrible... I quickly got up rushing to the bathroom kneeling down on both knees as I threw up.
Shit... I feel sick. I heard shieru walk in the bathroom as he wrapped a blanket around me and rubbed my back, concern filled his voice .
" Alois? Are you okay?" He asked
I nodded and cleaned my mouth getting up as I looked at him.
" shieru... I'm moving out with Ciel. I promised him that I would give him another chance." I said.
He was frozen as his eyes looked at mine before he walked out of the bathroom going back to the bedroom, I followed quickly.
" shieru I..." I was stopped as I watched shieru speak and putting his clothes back on.
" Alois, I've warned you a thousand times and you don't listen to me, I just want to protect you. But of course you're stubborn and you're being lied to!" He yelled
" no you don't understand!" I reached out to him grabbing his arm.
" YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ALOIS!" He yelled louder pulling away from me.
" if you really want Ciel you'll see the whole truth that it'll do nothing but break you again. I'm honestly tired of following you, I'm a fool for falling in love with the wrong one." He said staring into my eyes , they were filled with sadness and heartbreak I could easily tell because I've been there before.
He walked out the apartment slamming the door hard shut leaving me behind.
I sat down on the bed and sobbed, I decided, I'm not going to Ciel's place tonight, I'm not feeling well, and worse after this.

Should I really take Shieru's advice?