〖❤︎One❤︎〗

Alois's POV:

I took a deep breath getting on a taxi, I stared out of the window seeing the busy city, New York.

It's been almost a month since I left London's City, after leaving London, I came to New York when I received that message that They would be Waiting for an interview, I did, and they accepted me, it was a lady who interviewed me she smiled widely at me when I walked in there, the tower was bigger at most the same height as 'Phantomhive Co.' though this company was named 'Astre Co.'

What I found funny was that both companies basically did the same type of job work. Yet something bothered me this entire time, what did was, our President's Last name, Mr. Phantomhive. Though his full name was Sir Earl Shieru Phantomhive.
That always made me think of Ciel, god am I going crazy now?
No one of the workers there ever seen him, not a single soul has seen what the president looks like.
That also has me wondering too much and distracts me from work.
It's also something I and Jennifer always talk about.

The taxi stopped parking to the curve, I paid him and got out, walking in front of the 'Astre Co.'
I walked inside and of course it was enormous also very classy.
I got my badge and stopped, every time I looked at the large Painting it had here, memories flashed, I saw myself standing in front of it, soon saw Ciel walking over to me. I got startled by him "May I help you?" He told the me who was standing.
"a-ah no actually I-I was about to leave" I said to Ciel.
"Why don't you come to my office?" Ciel told me, I remember my heart beating fast when it was that time, even now did my heart beat faster just thinking about all this.

The flashback faded when I began to walk to the elevator and got in.
Again when the doors of the elevator closed flashbacks brighten.
I heard my moans in my head I closed my eyes and remembered how he did it. He slammed me on the wall of the elevator,
My hands up above my head, Ciel holding them up and he kissed my neck.
I bit my lip at that flashback.
God how I missed his touch...
The elevator doors opened, making me snap out of my thoughts.
I smiled and walked out going to the office room, I walked to my stall and set down my things turning my computer on and began to finish my work.

There was a knock on my stall, I turned and saw Jennifer there with a cup of Starbucks coffee, she smiled at me.
"Good Morning, Alois!" She handed me my cup.
"Morning, Jenny!" I took my cup smiling back.
"So what's today's Tea to spill?" She giggled.
When we said about that it meant gossip, we would always gossip in the morning about anything for a while.
"Well I've got nothing." I said sipping my coffee and began to type my work.
"Well I do." She sipped her coffee.
"Oh really? What is it?" I glanced at her then back at my work.
"Mr. Phantomhive is going to give one soul out of all the workers in this building to become his next assistant, since his last one got fired." She said
"Oh really? I doubt it'll ever be us." I laughed softly.
"Are you kidding?! Heck, Alois Im pretty damn sure you'll get the spot since you're the only one here that has been working way more harder than anyone else and you only been a month in here! You're also on top of the list below Mr. Phantomhive on getting their shit done!" She said
"I'm sure you'll likely get the position." She smiled.

Jennifer was right, ever since I left London's City, I promised myself to focus on work more than love, I didn't had time for another love story, it was my goal to become successful in working hard that was something I wanted to do in my life. Even though.... sometimes I really wish I could have Ciel show me love again... I miss his touch and the way he loved me...
After I left I waited for his calls or messages but it never happened, not even once did he tried to contact me...
But I have to forget about that and focus on work more now.

I know I won't ever see Ciel again, I never told him where I was going, he's in London and I'm all the way in New York,
He's never going to find me, we won't ever see each other again.

"Thank you Jenny."
I smiled at her, she was such a supportive best friend she always made my moods have the positivity side and she encouraged me more she even admired me.

"No problem, but if you ever do get that position, tell me what Mr. Phantomhive looks like" she smirked

"Oh god here we go again" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Omg Alois What If he's fat and hairy?" She gasped with a frown

"Going to your negativity thoughts of side now?" I laughed

"Mmmm nope! I'm pretty damn sure he's Sexy as hell~ his name says it all~" she purred and began to daydream drooling on my desk, we always thought what our President looks like and she made him up the way she wanted him to look like.

I laughed and pushed her off my desk.
"Go back to work now, you'll get fired if you don't start working." I reminded her.

"Ughhhh right... but alright I'll see you in lunch!~" she waved bye and left my stall going to her office that was four stalls away.

I went back to work and finished it quickly and nicely done.
I decided to take a break and got up throwing away my empty coffee cup getting a new cup going to the end of the room where the gallon of water stood on the table.

I fill and drank my water, seeing another friend drop by, it was Jacob.
"Finished work already?" He chuckled at me.
"Yup, what about you?" I looked at him smiling.
"Nah not yet I still have more to finish." He drank his water
"Oh well you better get that done, you don't want to get fired " I laughed softly.
"Yeah yeah I know, but anyway, I was going to tell you that tonight our friends will go out for dinner together and I wanted to know if you'll be there?" He stared into my icy blue eyes.
I nodded "definitely."
"Great! Don't miss it, I'm looking forward to see you enjoy the food we'll have tonight." He smiled at me and walked away.

I walked back to my office when I got a phone call. I answered it and it was the frontline at the front desk.
"Mr. Trancy will you please report to the top floors front desk, thank you."
She hung up.

I got my badge and ID walking out the office room.
I wasn't sure why I was called there, I hope it wasn't something Bad i did.
I got in the elevator and pressed the top floor button.
When the doors opened I walked to the front desk and looked at the lady, she smiled at me with a clear tone saying-

"Mr. Phantomhive will see you now."