〖❤︎ Nineteen ❤︎〗

Alois POV:

Morning rose , the sun light hit my face. I opened my eyes softly, on my side seeing Ciel gone out of the bed. I gasped and sat up covering my chest with the sheets. I saw Ciel walking in with a tray of breakfast. I looked at him and he return the stare but a smile on his lips, I blushed softly as he sat down and set the tray on the table , there was toast , eggs , bacon and hash browns.
"We are going somewhere today" he said walking to his closet searching for clothes he would wear today.
" but Ciel -" I got cut off by him " Alois , you don't have work today , your boss closed it due to yesterday's incident. You'll have your week off anyway, that's how the company goes. " he said taking out a suit.
"So you know literally everything? Creepy." I took the toast and bit it. He chuckled " well I am the CEO of Shieru's company and my own. Now , you and I have important matters to attend" he put his white shirt on and button it up.
I stared at him and bit into my toast , he stared at my eyes with his ocean orbs .
I giggled " suits are so fucking sexy on you ~" I purred. He fixed his belt from his pants " and you look so fucking sexy naked on my bed~" he smirked staring at my eyes , I blushed and bit my lip . I got out of bed , walking over to the bathroom, I could still feel his eyes on me , I got inside the bathroom and saw another large closet with clothes in, i searched for anything I like , i saw some skinny jeans , and a white shirt , I got them and put some
Panties, getting into the clothes , I put my black converse . I walked out and he stared at me. " any style fits you . How hot~" Ciel chuckles.  I blushed softly and walked over to him as I wrapped my arms around his stomach staring up at him with a smile , he hugged me back and leaned down for a kiss . " i love you , Alois Trancy . I swear with all my heart , you're the only one I want . "
I felt happy , happy to hear those words coming from the man i love . Our lips were centimeters away as we could breathe the air that came from our mouths , i smiled softly " i hope that's true ~ " i pecked his lips . He carried me , i gasped in surprise but smiled as I bit my lip , " Ciel ~ !" I laugh softly . He pin me to the wall and took my both tiny wrists putting them above my head against the wall , my legs wrapped to his waist for support to keep me from falling . He aggressively yet passionately kissed me , I moaned softly inside his mouth , our tongues tangled.
" mmm Ciel ~ " I wish I could have more ... I closed my eyes enjoying this . Just imagining and seeing the love in front of me .
We were interrupted from our make out session , Ciel's phone was ringing , we separated from the kiss as we both seemed upset about the interruption , he pecked my lips a couple of times " I really wish that phone didn't ring " he kissed my neck before putting me back down on my feet . I sighed but smiled anyway " work is important "
" the only work for me is this ~ " he spanked my ass , I gasped but blushed , seeing him answer the phone . God am I lucky to have such a sexy beast ?
I let him have privacy talking on the phone so I walked out the room and went downstairs, I walked to the living room where there was a large window to view outside, city of New York was so beautiful yet so busy. I admired the view and sighed softly. " how beautiful..." I smiled . But something distracted me... I saw the Astre co building in distance the only largest building there could ever be in this city, stand on ground and shining its silver with the light of the sun. I left shieru ... I wonder what will happen , will he freak out that I'm gone? Will he be upset or even irritated?
I'm so stupid why did I just ran away i could have told him.
I felt a hand on my shoulder, i turned and saw Ciel with a disappointed look on his face. He sighed so I was curious " what happened? " I asked him and turned around placing my hand on his cheek cupping it.
He leaned into my touch and frowned " i Hate this, i have to meet someone today in the laboratory. I'll be back soon, you can stay here , you can order food on the phone and it'll come right up here , you don't have to pay. " he looked at me and held both of my hands kissing them.

I smiled and nodded " I'll stay here. Don't worry. I'll be waiting for you. "
He returned the smile and kissed me, i returned the kiss before departing he walked out to the elevator and soon he was gone. I sighed and went to the kitchen I opened the fridge , seeing it very organized and healthy food in there. I opened the freezer seeing small cups of ice cream of many different flavors and other food in there. I closed the fridge and checked the cabinet. " everything is so organized here. " I closed it. I walked upstairs to the hall and opened some doors, guest rooms were clean and beautiful. I walked in seeing a picture dropped . I picked it up and saw Ciel hugging a female. I don't know why but I felt jealous... " I wonder who she is.." I saw her eyes were bright blue like mine, blonde golden locks, a sweet smile , so skinny and she looked like a model. I turned the picture and saw something scribbled on it , ' Feb 14th 2018  // Best day of our lives <3 ' I set it back down . I think I need to clear my head , I can go out he never said I couldn't . And that's what I did. I walked out the place going to the elevator, I got out the building seeing people walking, a bunch of well professional dressed people. Nice cars driving around the area. I walked by the sidewalk going wherever my feet are taking me. " Alois." I heard behind me , i turned and saw Shieru staring at me.
"Shieru..." i started to feel Nervous, not that type, I mean the type of which I'm scared for what I did without even telling him.
"You really did a good job escaping my house. " he chuckled.
Weird... he's not upset nor mad. He seems normal.
"Doesn't matter, I see you needed space and some fresh air so of course you may have that." He walked next to me " I need you,  today. I was hoping you'd be my partner and help me out solve some of the paperwork I have left at home, its just a investigating situation. Not directed to work so what do you say?" He stared at me waiting for me to respond.
I nodded " yes of course Shieru, " I smiled.
" great let's go shall we?" He placed his hand on my waist and walked me to his car that was parked right beside us. We got in and the drove to his house , when we went to the office in his home he took out paperwork , some were stacked and handed me a file , it read Ciel Phantomhive.
I looked at him and he gave me that smile... a smile like he wanted me to see it. I opened the file and my eyes widened.

I heard him chuckle. " see . Ciel isn't who he claims he is, Alois Trancy, it's best you stay away from him."