〖❤︎ Twenty Three ❤︎〗

Shieru's POV :

The sound of birds chirping outside woke me up the next morning . I was laying my stomach on the couch with an arm down the couch almost touching the floor , my finger twitched finally I opened my eyes . I felt exhausted and so tired , but I felt more pain , I've never felt this type of pain ... it was both pains at once . I sat up seeing glasses of whiskey and bottles of wine and beer all over the table and floor . I held my hand over my head having this enormous headache . I can't remember what happened the following night .
I got up walking to the kitchen opening the fridge grabbing a green juice .
I drank it making a sour face and sighed , my right hand reached for my upper chest , pain.... it finally gripped my shirt , why am I doing this ?
My heart was burning , god it felt like I was burning alive in hell , I clenched my teeth my other hand holding onto the edge of the counter of the kitchen .
Now I remember where this heart'break' is coming from , one word , one name , one noun , five letters , Alois .

" how can you cause such a heartbreak even if we never had something between us , how is it possible you can make a man feel something he's never had " I gripped my shirt .
" why did I have to fall in love for you ? Just why does it always have to be someone who my brother wants or haves ."
I could feel the tears forming in my eyes " It's selfish of me! I cannot endure this pain!..." I grabbed the small bottle of whiskey " at least not alone anymore... I cannot ... I do not want to stand in the shadows again... the shadows you pulled me out of."
I walked over the couch with the bottle of whiskey on my hand , I sat and poured one last cup picking it up bringing it to my lips but I paused thinking for a slight second, what am I doing? I threw the cup across the floor as it shattered into pieces giving me a wake up call.
My home woke from the loud noise as it spoke through its robotic voice. " good morning , Mr. Phantomhive, it is currently 7:35AM , you have a meeting with Mr. Bunch later today at 9:30AM." It spoke . I wiped my tears away standing up and cleaning the whole disgusting mess I have . I went upstairs to take a shower , just standing there water pouring on me and a thousandth thoughts racing in my head, and so it was a flashback.

Flashback:

" you're fired." I said sitting on my desk of my office. I just fired my personal assistant for almost sharing personal information with other co-workers, it angered me when I couldn't trust my own employees at all.
" You arrogant stubborn stickup brat! You know that you will never leave this office or let the world meet you! You'll never have anyone who will love you! Of course not, you're shieru PHANTOMHIVE, from the cold hearted blood family killers!" She yelled at me, I looked into her hazel eyes standing up and walking over to her . " I'm not like them . Shut your loud whiney trap and leave this building , you're banned from ever stepping a foot here , say as much as you like about me to the outside world , no one will believe you , now get out of my Sight." I said watching her wanting to slap me or fight me but she stormed off. I sat back down burying my hands on my face letting a exhausted sigh out of my parted lips.
There was a knock on my door as my other assistant from the first floor walked in with a smile " I'm sorry to interrupt but I knew you'd fire her so I thought it was finally time to upgrade." She walked over to my desk handing me a folder, I took it and opened it seeing the picture of a blonde with icy blue eyes , it was his portfolio.

" his name is Alois Trancy , transferred a few weeks back and I must say his work is very high than any other employers who applied perhaps at most of 8 months back . "
My eyes stared into the picture , there was this unusual feeling something about him seemed familiar.
" please make him meet me now." I told her "right away sir!" She walked out.
The moment I heard the door open and turning my chair around seeing the blonde by flesh in the room, I could just feel the strange feeling growing from the small seed .

I turned off the water getting out drying my body and hair with a towel . I went to my room changing into my attire suit picking a black tie.
When I arrived to the building of another company I met up with Mr. Bunch, the doors were opened for me by Butlers, entering the large office I heard Mr. Bunch laughing.
" ah Sir Shieru Phantomhive . I was in your last party that ended horrifyingly disastrous . Tell you what ? I heard a rumor going on about the Phantomhives." He spoke not sounding serious but a complete joke out of his voice angered me especially when it has to be about false or made up rumors.
" what a disgrace. I didn't come here to chitchat especially gossip about my title, rumors are all false just because they love throwing dirt into that name. How pathetic , we shall not reschedule meeting , the Phantomhive Title is discontinued to collaborate with your company. If you want to believe everything that runs out of people's mouths enjoy being feed by lies." I turned reaching the handle turning it to the side opening the door .
" Watch your back young boy, that rumor didn't sound very fun for you or your family." He crackled.
I paused for a moment but proceeded to walk out of that place.

My heart ached again the pain growing slightly worse.

" Mr. Phantomhive , welcome and thank you for having me as your psychologist , my name is Gilly Johnson. Now tell me Shieru what is wrong today?" She sat down on her chair with her clipboard.

" I have no one else to talk to... I don't have real friends so I just didn't know where to vent in.." i sighed .
" the Phantomhive title is finally starting to show with what I've been worried about happening in the past . I could careless... but what i can't let go of is someone who walked into my life... they'll be involved and that I cannot stop worrying about what our title will affect that someone, I want to protect them but..." I paused closing my eyes " I'm a fuck up."