〖❤︎ Twenty One ❤︎〗

We entered a building filled with scientists and doctors everywhere, they had clipboards on their hands, some were rushing to rooms and others were writing down on their papers.
Why are we here, I wonder why he wanted to bring me here.
He held my hand until we walked to a large door, it automatically opened as a black haired female with short hair and green eyes came over rolling on her chair and smiled "Hello Mr. Phantomhive ~ welcome Back!" She looked at him for a short second she turned to me and smiled "A new experiment?" She said turning back to Ciel.

Excuse me? Did she just said new experiment?
I looked at Ciel and he pushed her chair over to a room and closed the door.

I stood there and looked down at my feet. I hope she's not one of them too.
I thought of shieru and what he told me, I just don't know if I should tell Ciel this.
I'm too scared, I'm scared it's true, I wished I knew this sooner and not from shieru but from Ciel.
I heard the door open as Ciel walked out and came to me he took my hand
"Where are you taking me?" I asked him as he pulled me towards the same room.
"Just going to check you." He closed the door and I saw the same girl sitting on her chair with a smile "Alois Trancy! Sit down." She gestures to the chair.
I let go of Ciel's hand and sat down.
She rolled her chair over to Ciel and pushed him out the room " sorry Mr.Phantomhive you can't be here and I'll make sure to give you surprises later." She kicked Ciel out the room before he could talk she shut the door closed and rolled her chair over to me.

"Now Alois I have a special thing to give you. But first it's a normal doctor check up" she got flashlight and checked my ears, eyes, mouth, heart rate, and she plucked a piece of my hair off my head.
She got her clipboard and wrote down things.

"What is this about?" I asked curiously.
She looked up at me and smiled "don't worry this isn't anything bad to worry about, Ciel doesn't know what I'm doing to you. He thinks I'm just giving you a large survey." She giggled.

"But isn't that against the rules of this?" I looked at her
"What rules? The rules here are made by the scientists, and I myself am one. So it's not against my rules. Enough questions. I know you're suffering trust issues." She went back to writing on her clipboard.

I was quiet, I'm sure she read it from my face, there's no way she can be in my head, even if she was just doing a check up on me.

"Nope~ I can sense your past and future." She looked back up at me.

I looked back at her " you're really in my head right now? You're reading it. But how?" I felt was shocked, is she a psychic ?

"I'm a witch. And I can tell how you and Ciel met, you were just a bartender at a club back in London. You moved here after your breakup with Ciel and some dreadful events going on." She put her clipboard down on her lap. " You're with Ciel's brother, shieru. But You're only confused, Alois. I can sense so little of your future." She rolled her chair to a mini fridge and took out a needle with pink liquid inside.

"And what can you sense of my future?" I don't know if she's lying but I have a a feeling that I believe her, she just said what really happened in my past and what's going on now.

She rolled back over to me and she lifted my shirt up rubbing alcohol on it.
"What is that? You can—"I was cut off as she injected me with the needle in my stomach and pushed it as the pink liquid was all going inside my body.

"All I can tell you is an advice, Alois" She looked up at me and pulled down my shirt.
"Careful with your decisions." She smiled
"Oh this will make you super healthy and happy in the future, trust me." She winked. "You're all done, im Dr. Sullivan , you can thank me now."

"Thank you, Dr. Sullivan?" I got up. She's a witch, and witches can sense things maybe she put some potion on me, and she said it will be good for me... can I trust her?

She opened the door and got out with me, we went back to Ciel.
Ciel was reading a clipboard and talking to a scientist. "Good job, now run two more tests on it for a 100 percent positive feedback."

"Mr.Phantomhive, here is Alois, everything will be fine, he's super healthy, and always will be. Now if you'll excuse me lunch is waiting for me, have a pleasant day Mr. Phantomhive and Mr. Trancy" she waved and left.

"Did it went well?" Ciel asked as he took my hand on his squeezing it gently.
I nodded I wasn't planning on telling Ciel what Sullivan told me.
" Alright. Let's return home and prepare ourselves for dinner." He began to walk out the exit as I followed holding his hand.

I wonder what Sullivan meant by that... was it a warning?
And what did she put inside my body..?

I just hope it's nothing bad.