〖❤︎ Two ❤︎〗

My body stopped when I heard her say those words that came out of her mouth.

Me?

Sir Earl Shieru Phantomhive wants to see me in person, out of all people?

I don't know if it's okay to feel Excited and Nervous at the same time I can't pick which one I should have to feel the most right now.

She walked me to the end of the hallway where the large two black and silver doors stood.

"You May go in, Mr. Trancy." She said and walked away.

I was nervous but push through in the doors of the President's office.

I was finally going to see what he looked like.

I took a step in and the door closed behind me on its own.

I couldn't see him he was sitting on his chair staring out the window, I heard him stand up.

"Alois Trancy." He called my name.

His voice sounded familiar yet not the one I knew.

"Yes Sir?"

Hearing the sound of his shoes tap on the ground for every step he took, I saw him walk out behind his large black chair.

My eyes widen when I saw him.

He had Blue hair, that wasn't it, he looked exactly like Ciel.

Is this Ciel?

What is he doing here?

He owns two companies?

Dear lord how can this happen?

It has to be him, they accepted me quickly into this job, something Ciel would do for me.

But it can't be him...
He wasn't wearing an eyepatch...
maybe he finally took it off to fool with me?

Why am I thinking too much?
My heart was pounding, my eyes stared into those deep ocean blue eyes of his.

"I'm very grateful to have you as a former employee for my company, you've enlightened me with all your hard work, but I would be even more proud to give you a position to be my personal assistant." He stared straight into my eyes.

Okay maybe that isn't Ciel.

Ciel wouldn't talk to me like this and for the record, Ciel would want to have make up sex.

This Ciel is more different, not in looks, but  his personality.
It did felt different in this atmosphere with him.
But I'm not sure, maybe I'm tripping after everything that happened last month?

I was so lost in thoughts still trying to fit in all the answers to all these these puzzle pieces.

"Mr. Trancy..?"

God can't I just get an answer?

"Mr. Trancy."

I snapped out of my thoughts focusing and looking back at the President.
"Eh?"

He gave me a small displeased face expression
"Did you not capture my words?"

I gasped and nodded "oh I'm sorry yes I did. It would be an honor to be your personal assistant."

And here I am, feeling very stupid. I made myself look like an idiot in front of the President.

"Well then, you've earned your promotion, I want you to clear up your old desk on your office and take your things into your new office right next to mine." He pointed the the other room next to his large office it was connected with his only that my new office is covered of glass, the President and i could see each other so there was no personal privacy for me or for him. With that said he walked back to his chair sitting down and taking out some paperwork.

"Thank you sir, I'll do that right away." I walked out his office and breathed out. My heart of course racing fast, even if he isn't Ciel, I still saw him as Ciel because he's so identical...
I may not know him entirely yet, but even so, being right next to him, makes me feel like I know him.

I walked to the elevator going back to the office, I got a box putting all my things inside the box other's looked at me.

Jennifer ran to me, concerned written in her face.
"Did they fired you?" She asked

I laughed softly shaking my head "no, I got promoted, I'm the President's new personal assistant."

Her eyes widened and squealed.
"OMG ALOIS NO FUDGING WAY!! I TOLD YOU SO! SO DOES THAT MEAN IM RIGHT ABOUT HIS LOOKS?!"

I laughed and nodded "he is charming." I smiled. Of course... here I am, thinking of Ciel, he was so charming himself but lord he was also a sexy beast.

"Tell me-! Did you get a picture of him? Get a picture of him for me!" She was babbling on about that.

"Hm I'll tell you later" I smiled

"You're Balls shitting me Alois-! I need to know how he looks I've been dying to see him for over a year!" She groaned

Her silly actions made me laugh more
"I have to get my things to my new office, he's waiting for me." I finished putting everything on the box lifting it up I walked out.

"Awesome, see you in lunch!" She called from behind.

I went back to the President's office, he looked up at me giving me a gentle smile, for a second or two only.
My heart skipped a beat, he turned his attention away from me going back to his paperwork.
I got in my office the desk had more space for everything, and the wood was so high quality material.
There wasn't just a crappy Dell desktop neither, there was a Mac in here, so fancy, I loved this more.
I began to set up my office every time glancing up seeing Shieru working on his papers through the window.
When I finished unpacking I looked at the time, it was lunch time. I got up and walked over to the door holding the handle only to be stopped by his voice.

"Where are you going?"

I turned and smiled "oh it's lunchtime, Sir, so I'm going to have my break."

He chuckled setting his pen down, I stared at him, his eyes locked with mine but god that smirk, was he judging me?

"You're having lunch with me, Trancy."