〖❤︎ Twenty Four ❤︎〗

Shieru's POV :

I rubbed my eye as the sunlight from the window shined on my face , I sat up getting out of bed and walking into my closet taking out an attire , I changed into it , walked downstairs getting the keys to my car , I went to the Astre Co.
not giving a freaking damn that people would finally see me walk in front of them straight to my office .
Sitting down on my chair I sighed tilting my head a bit to the side seeing Alois's small office on the glass .
I took my pen and started to write down .
I kept glancing every once in a while over the empty office, until I finally got up walking over and sitting on his chair spinning a couple of circles and opening some drawers seeing his stacked up work and finished work organized.
I saw a small doodle with a drawn heart on it , opening it it was a letter , more like a diary I suppose.

"He's handsome , he's sweet , he's smart , he's the only one of him , i love him and I'll always love him no matter what , my heart and mind can't let go of him , he's all I want all I desire , the only person i need and the last person i want to spend my entire life with, he's my honeymoon , he was my first and my everything , ill dream of him today , tomorrow and so on , because I know he's the love of my life and it just feels right when I'm lost in him."

I closed the letter and placed it back where it was, I knew this wasn't about me, of course not , Alois doesn't seem to be interested in me, he's never had and thinking about that it burnt a hole in my heart. The entire day was nothing but utter boredom.
Walking out late from the building it was past 10pm .
I got in my car tempted to drive to Alois's apartment.
Pressing the pedal with my foot I drove straight to his apartment, I knocked twice til the neighbor opened the door walking halfway out his own doorstep.

" would you stop knocking it's been 10 minutes now , their obviously not here mate, fuck off now, I need my sleep for fucks sake" he yelled at me.
I watched him slam his door on his way back in.
I took out my phone texting Alois .

To: Alois Trancy
Time: 11:45pm

Me: Alois where are you?

Alois: on my way to my apartment why ?

Me: okay I'll wait for you .

I leaned against the wall glancing both ways.
I need to talk to him , I need to convince—
No I don't need to convince Alois into anything , I need to show him and let him know about how I truly feel , it's hard to avoid these feelings.

After a few minutes I saw on my right Alois walking over alone.

"Shieru, what are you doing here ?" He asked raising an eyebrow as his hand reached his doorknob unlocking it with his key .

" I need to talk to you Alois."

He just simply nodded walking inside his apartment and called out " come in "
I did as I was welcomed in , I closed the door behind us watching him go to his closet and taking out some bags stuffing in some of his clothes.
I didn't want to ask, I didn't want to know the answers of what he was doing or why he was.
I didn't want to know something that I am sure it'll bother me and break me more.

I walked over stopping him from stuffing his things into those bags, taking his hands onto mine as his attention finally focused on me , staring directly into each other's eyes.

" I know I can't change the way you think and the way you feel, I don't want to know how you feel after I tell you this Alois... I'm scared to hear it from you. Honestly it's killing me inside it's really eating me alive... I don't know if this is how love is supposed to make you feel, fuck I'm in love with you... why do people always love the wrong ones? I want to make you feel protected... I want to be able to do everything for you , in return I just want your love it's all I ask for... but... what does my brother has that I don't?" I squeezed his hand tightly as we stood there in silence.

I walked inside a bar sitting down ordering shots and whiskey , downing them all down I looked at my side seeing two females staring at me and giggled.
One walking my way, I took a gulp from my whiskey as she placed her hands on my shoulder giving a comfortable massage her face leaning near my ear as she whispered
" you look like you need some company and fun~" she chuckled
I moved her hand away showing no interest
With a response " I have someone I love." That's all I said.
She scoffed and walked away .
Every while a woman will walk to me trying to keep me company and I lied to every one of them that I had a lover.
My heart doesn't allow these gold digging , attention seeking and just completely fake people who just want you to toy you and make you their one night stand, my heart wants something more real than that.
My heart wants someone like Alois .