〖❤︎ Twelve ❤︎〗

Alois's POV

We walked back to the front of Mr. Willies house as he walked out the door "what happened? I heard gunshots" he looked at shieru.
"Yes there was but I'm unsure how it happened, anyway I put the horses back where they belong they're both safe, we must leave from here." Shieru said. Mr. Willie understood and hugged him then hugged me . "You two be careful now." He waved at us. We nod and walk back to Shieru's car.

"Why was there a gunshot ?" I asked , he drove out the farm heading back to the city .
"Not sure. Probably some hunter trying to hunt down a deer." He said.
"But it was nearly close to us..." I looked down at my hands.
"I'm sure it wasn't meant for us, don't worry there's always gunshots out there." He has his eyes glued to the road.
"It's illegal to kill wildlife animals now, that's the new law." I looked out the window.
"Not everyone likes to listen to the laws." He chuckled .
"True. Well where are we going now?" I asked him.

"Well, since the horse riding didn't go so well , I thought of a nicer way to spend your day off work." Shieru glanced at me as I stared at him before I asked.
"Oh where is it?" I smiled
"That's a secret."

Ciel's POV

I got off the airport getting picked up by my assistant.
"Good day sir." He greet. "Where is your destination?" He asked
"Drive me to the apartment. I need to drop these off first, then we'll get down to business."
"Yes sir." He began to drive.
He looked out the window seeing the city of New York. It was busy and more filled with people.
When we got to the large fancy building i got out, my assistant and the valet guy took my suitcases out the trunk I walked inside the building and got my keys out. "Oh Mr. Ciel Phantomhive good to see you here in New York sir!" The front desk lady greeted happily. "Ah yes it's good to be back for a while. Business is always important." I said as she nodded. I walked to the elevator and pressed the top floor button. Arriving to my room with just the elevator doors opening, I walked out finally inside my home. I had my violin placed there , the long cylinder stairs that leads to the master bedroom. The large kitchen right next to the enormous living room, i took off my coat and walked to the stairs , the assistant and valet guy arriving and dropping my things off as they exit.
"Wait for me in the car Clau , I'll be there in a few moments." I told my assistant.
"Yes sir." He got in the elevator and exited.
I ran upstairs and got inside my room taking out my laptop and opened the transferred files my assistant jasmine sent. I looked at the files and saw Alois's previous places. My phone rang and I picked up.
"We missed." They said.
I sighed and sat down exhausted. "You missed? How could you possibly bloody miss the shot!?" I growled.
"I'm sorry boss—"
"No forget it. I'll take care of this now." I rubbed my temples.
"Yes sir."
I hang up and got my coat walking out.
When I got out the building i got back into the car. "Drive to the Astre Co." I said
"As you wish." Clau began to drive.
I looked at my phone and saw pictures of Alois. My heart skipped a beat every time I saw his face. I miss him... i miss all of him. I wanted to protect him but i lost him. Still he belongs to me.
And I'm going to get what's mine back.
When my chófer arrived on the building , I got off and walked but I stopped. It was close and the building was empty.
There were some construction workers walking in and out.
"Excuse me May I ask where the employees might be?" I asked a random worker.
"Oh they all took the day off today, we're the only ones working for the upcoming meeting of Sir Earl Shieru Phantomhive.
I nod " thank you."
I sighed and walked back to the car. I took out my phone and opened a file of my assistant getting the address of Alois's present apartment. "Go to this destination." I put the gps.
He began to drive there. I stared out the window.

Alois's POV:

"Oh my god..." I gasped "shieru please don't I'm fine without anything."
"So you're going naked to the meeting and the after party?" He chuckled
I blushed and rolled my eyes "no! I just don't need you buying me this. It's so expensive!" I pulled up the tag of the clothes.
"Alois. Please that's not so much and I would be happy if you accept this as a gift of mine for all your hard work." He said.
I stared into his eyes as he did the same to mine. I nod slowly and put the shirt back in its place.
I looked at a dress and smiled. Taking out a sparkly blue dress gown . "Then this one." I walked to try it out.
"That looked pretty great-" he said behind the curtains as I took off my clothes and changed into the dress.
I stared at myself in the mirror and had some flashbacks. It was like the convention back at Ciel's company.
I sighed and stared down at my hands.
"Alois, are you okay? It's been a couple of minutes." Shieru called out
"I'm coming just fixing it." I walked out and smiled softly, his eyes glanced up and down he seemed to be astonished . Then he gazed at my eyes. "Well?" I nervously waited for his answer. "I know you never seen a guy in a dress but I feel like it would be good to not be myself at the party—" i got interrupted "you're so ravishing" he got up and walked over to me. I  felt some heat on my cheeks and looked up at him. "Alois, would you come with me to the party, where I'll finally reveal myself to the world with you by my side." He gently took my hand.
I was shocked and i don't know how to feel but...it was so surprising, he's finally going to reveal himself to his workers and everyone. "Yes, it'll be an honor , shieru " I smiled.
He nods and walked to get a box he had. "These are for you. I'm sure they fit well to any color dress." He said. I opened the box to find beautiful glass slipper heels. (CINDERELLA!)
"Oh my god they're so elegant." I smiled and looked at him. "Thank you!" I gave him a hug.
"You're welcome." I felt him hug back but it was a stronger squeeze.

Ciel's POV:

I stopped by an apartment it was pretty nice and I got out walking to the room under the number which Alois apartment room is. I knocked but there was no answer. I tried again and again but still no answer. I sighed and placed my hand on the door. "I'll see you in the meeting." I walked away.

And there i'll apologize completely sincerely to you.