〖❤︎ Twenty ❤︎〗

This can't be...
My eyes stared at the file , I moved the sheet and tears formed in my eyes.
I felt shieru Hug me from behind softly speaking in my ear, "don't worry, you got me and I'll make sure Ciel gets what he deserves."
Im confused, i think shieru is right, I'll keep protection from him but I know I have to confront Ciel.
He placed a kiss on my neck, sending me shivers down my spine.
"Let me take your mind off that." He said.
He turned me around carrying me as he sat me on his desk. He kissed my jawline down to my neck, I gasped and placed my hands on his chest gently trying to push him away.
He forced in, slowly taking my clothes off , tasting every inch of me.
"Shieru..." i started to feel guilty when he was taking off my panties and he undressed himself.
He bend me down on his desk as I gripped onto the edges.
The room was a moaning mess, every thrust was with care, he wasn't like Ciel, his sex was more appropriate and affectionate filled of true love lust.
He enjoyed to kiss me more, I moaned when he hit my sweet spot, but it was intense , my legs shivered with him in between me, sending me weakness in my whole body, I've never had this type of sex nor did I believe any man in the world would be this passionate about it.
I gripped onto his shoulders as he thrusts a bit more faster, I closed my eyes and moaned in bliss, after a few he finally came inside me, leaving us both in a mess, he panted trying to catch his breath, I looked at his eyes and he caught me staring.
He smiled leaning for a kiss, including tongue.
We departed and he kissed my cheek. "I love you, Alois."
My heart felt a burn as it beat, the way he said he loved me was said with a voice of promising.
"I love you " I smiled.
We changed back into our clothes , " will you want me to take you out for lunch?" He asked.
"Thank you shieru but I have to go." I picked up my phone and left the file.
"Take it." Shieru said behind me before I left the room, I turned and stared at him.
"Show Ciel the proof so he won't deny it" shieru picked the file up walking over to me and handed it.
I took it and he kissed my cheek. "I'll be here for you."
I nodded with a small smile "thank you shieru." With that said I walked out.
I returned to Ciels apartment and when I entered I saw him there standing by the kitchen counter.
I put the file on a table and walked over, he turned and saw me , a smile took over his lips.
It made me smile, it was contagious and even if I am about to confront him.
"Alois you made it just in time." Ciel handed me a plate of a club sandwich he made.
Well now I know the both twins love the same food.
Back at the Astre co when I first met shieru he also had sandwich club for lunch with me.
Ciel took a bite of his , chewing it before swallowing it, he looked at me. " now that you're here and we stopped by at a perfect time, you're coming with me to the laboratory."

I was puzzled " a laboratory? What's it for? CIA? SPY?" I said
He laughed and shook his head, " no you'll see when we get there."

I looked down at my hands.
Glancing up at the other side of the table seeing the file, it's the moment of truth.

He must admit the whole truth or it's the end.