〖❤︎ Fifteen ❤︎〗⚠️SMUT⚠️

Alois's POV

I had my bag with me and I got inside a bathroom closing the door , undressing myself. I put on my dress and the glass slippers . I got out and added some long extensions on my hair as I saw myself in the mirror and sighed . I closed my eyes and felt a touch , warm hands resting on my nude shoulders . I slowly opened them to see Ciel . I felt tears quickly rush down my cheeks as I slightly smiled . With the blink of an eye , he was gone .
My face changed so quickly in the mirror . I wiped my tears away and got my make up bag , the party was about to start and there were people there already . I did my make up and when I was done I got my things and put them on my office with Shieru's .
When I put my things on my desk drawer , I got up and gasped . " oh god you scared me." I laughed softly.
" my bad. Didn't mean to scare you ." Shieru smiled .
"Let's go to the party. There's lots of guests waiting."

I nod and smiled . We both walked out the office and went down two floors where the party was taking place.

Shieru slightly lifted his arm as he looked at me . I understood what he meant and I wrapped my arm around his holding him.
All I could think of were flashbacks from the first party with Ciel . He'd just hold my hand , then leave me to go screw another woman just to get his company another fucking promotion. . .

We walked to some guests as they spoke about the project.
"Mr. Earl Shieru , im fascinated by you stupendous work." A man said
"Indeed, Im positive this company's chart will increase of money in no time." A fancy sir chuckled as he spoke to shieru.
"Ah yes thank you, I agree but I'm not stealing the whole credit." Shieru smiled .
" please, allow me to introduce my assistant who helped me with this project in less than a week it was all completed. This is Alois Trancy." Shieru looked at me.
I smiled at the gentleman and took out my hand to shake theirs. They shook it and smiled at me. "A pleasure to meet you." I said
"Ah the pleasure is all ours" fancy man took my hand and gave it a kiss.
I felt shieru squeeze my arm a bit, it wasn't so hard , it was gentle , he must be trying to hide something he doesn't want to say.
I turned my head and saw him staring at the man.

"It was a pleasure having a small talk, now we must get going, I don't want to miss out on other guests." Shieru began to walk away with me.
He held me so close. I could feel it as if he didn't want to let go. Our bodies right next to each other circling around a elegant room meeting guests of all high ranks with other businesses.

We stopped by the drinks and got a glass of champagne. We had our time together there.
"Seems like all of them liked the project." I held my glass
"Yeah, but most of them seem to like this stunning gorgeous in front of me" He chuckled.
My heart skipped a beat as I laughed softly. "Well I don't see it."
"How can you not? It's easy to see it in their eyes." He smiled
I bit my lip softly " they're all more delighted to see how Sir Earl Shieru Phantomhive looks like."
Shieru stared at my eyes as we had them locked.
"If it wasn't for you. I wouldn't been in this party. I'd probably have another lazy assistant, one who wouldn't have accomplished to make this party happen. One who wouldn't have shown me something i never thought I'd have."

"Something you thought you'd never have? What do you mean by that?" I glanced at his lips .
"These feelings. Feelings that are more than I thought it would." He leaned to my lips .
I could feel the same atmosphere we were breathing. It was... different... he gently kissed me as we only kissed for 10 seconds before we departed.

Was this right? Is this what I really want? But why does it feel this way? It's like, I found a man I wanted, but am i uncomfortable because of the way he looks? What is it that my heart is stopping me from being completely sure that I am in love with this man.

Shieru's phone began to rang as he took it out , reading the Callers ID. "I'll take this, I'll catch up to you." He walked out the room.
I sighed and left my glass on the bar as I took a walk around the room greeting people.
I stood by a table that was filled with pastries and sweets. I took a chocolate and gave it a bite.
"Alois." I heard my name get called from behind me, but that wasn't normal, I felt chills run down my spine.. I turned and there he was.