No Control ~ 17 {Yoongi/Suga FF}

"The problem is," he said as he leans in, "If I kiss you, I don't think I'd be able to stop."

Summary: Moving across the country.. can't be too bad right? WRONG! After losing your parents in a horrible incident you had no choice but to move with your uncle in Korea. You knew no one besides your uncle and didn't know your way around but that all changes when your uncle hires that one boy... the boy with the bad attitude...

~

Yoongi's Point of View

"Wow, so you're only willing to go out with her because of money?" I asked him and Jimin got up from the couch and smiled.

"Oh please, you know you're only going out with her to get something out of her if you know what I mean."

Before I could say anything, I looked at the doorway and see Y/N standing right then and there looking at the two of us with disbelief...

"What?"

"Y/N.."

~

Your Point of View

Yes, it was wrong on your end to eardrop on the boy's conversation however you couldn't help yourself. The moment Yoongi stepped foot into the house you saw how upset Yoongi looked knowing you were alone with Jimin. At first, you thought okay maybe Yoongi is just jealous... But this was way more than jealousy...

There must be something you don't know about...

And you had to found out asap...

You quietly leaned against the wall and began to listen to Jimin and Yoongi's conversation...

"I thought I told you to leave her alone." Yoongi hissed annoyed. Wait Yoongi told Jimin to leave me alone before? When was this? What was the purpose? It's not like Yoongi and you were going out before... He has no control in who you can and can't talk to.

"You're stupid, you obviously know I am going to choose money over listening to you," Jimin says firing back. To be honest you weren't expecting to ever see that side of him especially since he's such a nice guy...

But then again people are going to show you their false side instead of who they really are. But wait hold up... did you hear money? What the hell does Jimin mean money? What does Jimin need the money for? Why is there money even involved in the first place?

"Why are you here?" Yoongi asks Jimin. As you were waiting for an answer you had this strange feeling in your stomach... You were about to hear the truth...

"Why do you care?" Jimin asks Yoongi but Yoongi couldn't seem to accept that answer.

"Answer me."

Suddenly you began to hear silence and you sighed. You have to know the truth... Why weren't they speaking anymore? You couldn't just march into the living room and demand answers... Or could you?

"Well, since you want to know so badly... Y/N's uncle found out about your little relationship with his niece and boy let me tell you he doesn't seem to happy. That's why I am here to be with her and not you. I'm getting paid good money too."

For some reason just hearing those words made your stomach twist and a random sting appear in your chest. Joke was on you... You thought Jimin was a good guy... But looks can be deceiving. Jimin was only around you because money was around not because he genuinely wanted to be around you.

"Wow, so you're willing to go out with her because of money?" Yoongi asks in disgust making you believe he was getting ready to defend you however suddenly you hear something that makes you beyond speechless.