Into You ~ Part 2 {Jackson FF}

"Different people awaken different beast in you."

Summary: Jackson the guy who's known to get around is not the type to stick to relationships. But will happen when he falls for one specific girl? Read to find out what happens.

Part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was the first time you talked to Jackson and here he is thinking you wanted him like every other girl. He clearly didn't know you well... You were going fall for Jackson's foolish game no matter what.You walked back to your bed and you could hear Jackson say one last thing before you placed your headphones back on.

"You're going to want me eventually" causing you to laugh

As if.

~

Eventually you were able to ignore Jackson existence and was able to watch your show in peace. You looked at the time and that's when you realized it was getting a bit late. You should really start on your essay.You sat up from your bed and you slowly glanced at Jackson and noticed him smirking.

"What?" you asked annoyed.

"So I'm guessing you're not joining us to the party?" Jackson asks me and you just looked at him.

"Nope, not my type of scenery," you said as you grabbed your purse.

"Figures." he mumbles under his breath but you still caught onto what he said and you looked at him. "Excuse me?" you said crossing your arms annoyed.

"You're such a square," he says and begins to laugh. The boy is here in your room just making fun of you and being nothing but rude. How the hell does your roommate even deal with him?

"Call me whatever you want, but you aren't any better yourself," you responded annoyed and he got up and walked over to you. Why does he keep getting close to you?

"You don't even know me," he says standing right in front of you. "Funny cause you don't know me either, so stop judging others without getting to know them" you scolded at him as you got up and was now standing right in front of him.

He grabbed a hold of your purse from the bed, flips it upside down and makes sure everything you had in your purse fell down to the ground.

Your eyes widen. He did not just do that.

"You better pick that up," you said frustrated. "Make me," he says smiling.

At this point you wanted to smack the smirk off his face. But before you could do anything you see your door open and your roommate walking in.

"I'm he-" before she could continue saying anything else, she sees Jackson standing in front of you and you in front of him.

"Did i miss something?" she asks dropping her purse on her bed.

"You have rude ass friend," you scolded as you glared at Jackson annoyed to death. "And you have a square as a roommate but you don't hear me complaining," Jackson says talking back and your roommate just looked at the both of you.

"I'll go wait for you at the car," Jackson says to your roommate and walked out of your room.

He didn't even have the nerve to pick up your things off the floor. You got down on your knees and picked up everything he dropped.

"So you and Jackson huh?" your roommate says smirking. "Ew no," you quickly barked back and your roommate looked at you like you were crazy.

"Ew?" she asks confused.