What You Need ~ Part 4 {Bambam FF}

You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time"

Summary: It's all fun and games until someone's feeling get's involved. Bambam known as the coolest kid in school made a bet to make the most unattractive girl into the it girl, the new popular girl. Will it happen? Will he succeed? Will she find out? Will feelings be developed between them too?

Swearing Involved

~

"Y/N he-" you turned around and see Yugyeom mouth dropped as he looked at you. Oh no is that a good or bad reaction from him?

"What?" You asked crossing your arms feeling more insecure then you already were.

"What's what the change?"

"You don't like it?" you questioned him and he smiles.

"I like it a lot," Yugyeom says and you instantly blushed. Yugyeom looked at you from head to toe and gave a big thumbs up.

This was the first you ever received a compliment from Yugyeom... Maybe the new was working...

"And you left your hair down?" He asks and you nodded.

"You really look beautiful," Yugyeom says smiling and you blushed more. You weren't used to the amount of compliments Yugyeom but you would be lying if you were to say you didn't like them. You could feel him look at you more.

"Let's head to class..."

You guys began to walk and just then you hear your name and you turned around and find Bambam and Jackson behind you. Their eyes widen.

What was Bambam going to think?

~

Bambam's Point of View

"Have you made any progress?" Was the first thing Jackson asked me the moment he approached me and I looked at him.

"Maybe I have," I said smirking and Jackson smirks and crosses his arms.

"And that will be?"

Before I could say anything else, we see Yugyeom and Y/N walking and my eyes widen. Wow she's actually wearing the clothes she bought yesterday.. For once I can actually say that Y/N looks like an actual human.

"Y/N," I couldn't help but to blurt out and she turns around and smiles awkwardly.

I couldn't help myself but to look at her from head to toe. She actually looks really attractive dressing up for once. I glanced at Jackson and he kept staring at her. Ha he's probably speechless. Here is he is underestimating my abilities to make this girl popular. And so far I got her to change her wardrobe, that's a start.

"You look really nice," Jackson compliments her and I smiled in satisfaction. I mean I'm still not close to done making her popular, but for starters I got her to be noticed in a good way. This first time step makes a big difference.

"Thank you," she blushes and Yugyeom just continued to stare at the both of us.

"Still up for later?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Sure after school?"

"Yes, meet me at the parking lot." I gave her one last wink and then left with Jackson by my side. I mean I'm a natural flirt, my intentions aren't to go out with her but it doesn't hurt to flirt right? Jackson and I walked away and Jackson just stared at me just trying to figure out what just happened.