No Control ~ 20 {Yoongi/Suga FF}

"The problem is," he said as he leans in, "If I kiss you, I don't think I'd be able to stop."

Summary: Moving across the country.. can't be too bad right? WRONG! After losing your parents in a horrible incident you had no choice but to move with your uncle in Korea. You knew no one besides your uncle and didn't know you way around but that all changes when your uncle hires that one boy... the boy with the bad attitude....

~

(Listen to Nothing like Us By Jungkook while reading this)

"What are you doing here?" You couldn't help but ask Yoongi and he stares at you and looks down.

"Why are you going home?"

"I asked you first," You hissed in annoyance, and he looked up and looked straight into your eyes...

"I wasn't going to let you leave... at least without a goodbye..."

"Yo-"

"Listen... I know you want nothing to do with me. But Y/N... I'm in love with you..."

"Y-"

"No, I have been in love with you ever since I had a chance to get to know who you are... I think about you all the time and the fact that you think I would ever use you hurts me... I never loved someone so much to the point I felt like dying than being alone... I know we haven't been together for a long time but there is something about you... I can't let you go..."

Just hearing those words caused your heart to tighten and your eyes began to water...

You love Yoongi...

But Yoongi must have a reason why he wanted to be with you... If Jimin was someone you didn't think he was... Yoongi must be the same... After all, they are friends...

"Everyone who's on the 127 please line up,"

You began to hear your plane being called.

"I have to go..."

You said holding on to your suitcase and Yoongi looked at you completely hurt.

"Y/N."

"Yoongi, please.... You hurt me so much... I just... You and I can't be together.... Maybe there is a reason why we didn't work out in the first place. This is what's best for the both of us."

You were about to walk away but Yoongi gets a hold of your hand stopping you from walking and he places a white envelope in your hand and looks at you.

"Goodbye...."

Without saying anything else...

He leaves without saying another word...

~

(Listen to First Love by BTS (Yoongi ;) While reading this)

Seeing Yoongi was something you didn't want to happen... How were you supposed to forget about Yoongi? After all, he did make himself memorable...

The way the two of you didn't get along at first and then he became someone who made you want him to like you... You loved his company and every minute you spent with him... you didn't want to forget your moments with him...

You took a seat and patiently waited for the plane to head back to your hometown... But since they let you in earlier than planned... You were stuck waiting for about 10 minutes...