What You Need ~ Part 8 {Bambam FF}

"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time"

Summary: It's all fun and games until someone's feeling get's involved. Bambam known as the coolest kid in school made a bet to make the most unattractive girl into the it girl, the new popular girl. Will it happen? Will he succeed? Will she find out? Will feelings be developed between them too?

Swearing Involved

~~

"I think if I eat another slice of pizza I'm going to explode," you said holding your stomach and you could hear Bambam laugh. You grabbed your water and was about to take a sip till Bambam make a comment trying to tease you.

"Well in that case, here take the last slice"

You gave him a glare and you both began to laugh. Now was the moment of truth... You knew if you didn't get it out the way now, you would never mention the crush that you had on Bambam.

"Hey Bambam... can I tell you something?" You asked him very hesitant and he stops laughing and looks at you.

"Yeah anything."

You took a deep breath and finally let the words fall out of your mouth..

"I like you..."

~

You looked down at your hands and tried your hardest to avoid Bambam's glare and you sighed. Was this a mistake? Maybe listening to yourself would be less awkward than telling Bambam you like him and you know there is no mutual feelings there... But it's too late to turn back now.. You already opened your mouth. You hear Bambam sigh making you finally look up and he continues to look at you. Welp that automatically went left before it went right.

"Y/N I.." Before he could say anything you immediately cut him off and stopped him from taking any further.

"Look, Bambam it's okay if you don't like me back.. I just wanted to tell you how I feel because, we have an open friendship. Plus I just really needed to take that out of my chest."

Bambam started to give you those I'm sorry smiles and all you could do was laugh. He shouldn't feel bad... You were used to rejection.

"Look, Y/N I'm sorry I just don't feel the same way... but you'll find someone who likes you the way you like them." Bambam says smiling and you nodded..

That's all you could do.. Well now that you got the wrong message with Bambam and basically embarrassed yourself... it was time to go home. Not because you thought the tension was going to get awkward between the two of you but because you were tired.

"I better go home, I have a lot of homework." You said getting up and Bambam immediately gets up and looks at you.

"Come on. Can't you hang out with me for a little bit?" He insists doing his famous puppy face and you looked at him.

"Bambam..."

"Please!"

You sighed and gave in. Things weren't going to turn out like you hoped but at least you still had Bambam as a friend right? It's better than not having him apart of your life at all. Sometimes you gotta accept what happened and move on.

~

Bambam's Point of View

As soon as Y/N admit her true feelings towards me, I couldn't help but to feel shocked. i didn't think Y/N would feel the same way I did... I was going to tell her how I felt till that's when it hit me... Y/N was just a bet.. The guilty concession was stopping me from making any moves on her. I shouldn't hurt the girl... She doesn't deserve that. Imagine if I told her that I liked her and lead her on... The moment she finds out about the bet she is going to hate my guts... But I can't blame the girl.