What You Need ~ Part 9 {Bambam FF}

"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time"

Summary: It's all fun and games until someone's feeling get's involved. Bambam known as the coolest kid in school made a bet to make the most unattractive girl into the it girl, the new popular girl. Will it happen? Will he succeed? Will she find out? Will feelings be developed between them too?

Swearing Involved

WARNING: IT'S GOING TO GET SAD! Have a box of tissues next to you ;)

~

"Now that you've made Y/N popular, you have officially won the bet. You have proved Jinyoung and I completely wrong." The moment you heard those exact words slip out of Jackson's mouth, your stomach dropped. Wow....

A Bet?

Are you fucking kidding me?

All this time your instinct were completely right. You knew Bambam approached you for a reason.. You were stubborn from the beginning and now thinking about it... you should of remained that way.. Cause now... you just got played like a fool... And there is no way you can take it back... Especially after now that you fallen for the jerk who made you part of a bet.

"Here's your money." Jinyoung says as he hands catch to Bambam and at this point on, you felt sick to your stomach.

Wow...

"Okay, now leave befo-" before Bambam could finish his sentence they all stopped and looked at you.

"I was all part of a fucking bet!?"

~

(Listen to Make it to me by Sam Smith while reading this)

Here you were... thinking Bambam really wanted you as a friend.. But little did you know, you were part of some stupid bet. Everything the two of you did and talked about what fake... It's not like Bambam was ever being genuine with you..Ever.. You should have known from the very beginning but you see what happens when you let your guard down... You get played..

"Y/N, I-I c-can explain." Bambam chokes up trying to walk over to you and you backed up. What could Bambam possibly explain? That he just pretended to be friends with you for money? That he meant none of it while he accept the damn money in front of your face?

"I don't want to hear it." You said tearing up and just as you were about to walk away you stopped and looked at Jackson.

"You can forget about that date." You basically spat in disgust and you walked off.

You should of listened to yourself in the first place. You should've kept your distance from Bambam.... All along you knew something was up when Bambam approached you in the first place. And although you like being right most of the time... This was just something you didn't want to be right in.. But it was beyond too late..

~

You were used.... in a friendship you thought was real... but it was nothing but a joke...You sat down on your bed and felt your phone vibrate next to you. You glanced at your phone and see Bambam's name. This boy has some nerve thinking it's okay to hit you up...

There was nothing left to say.

The truth has finally been revealed and now you can go back to your old self but this time with no one by your side... You basically let your friendship go with Yugyeom just to be friends with Bambam...Worst mistake you ever done...Yugyeom would have never done that yet you hurt a good friend... For someone who wasn't worth it.