No Control ~ 13 {Yoongi/Suga FF}

"The problem is," he said as he leans in, "If I kiss you, I don't think I'd be able to stop."

Summary: Moving across the country.. can't be too bad right? WRONG! After losing your parents in a horrible incident you had no choice but to move with your uncle in Korea. You knew no one besides your uncle and didn't know your way around but that all changes when your uncle hires that one boy... the boy with the bad attitude...

~

You cupped Jimin cheek and with liquor courage, you pulled Jimin into a kiss and at least both of your lips touched. You two moved your lips in sync. That kiss; hard, but soft; fiery but cool; it was different compared to Yoongi...

You two pulled away and you began to hear the boys holler in the back. You looked over at Yoongi and before you could react or anything, you immediately see him get up from his spot and storm off...

You looked at the boys and without thinking twice, you went off to chase after Yoongi.

~

"Yoongi! Wait up!" You shouted as you tried to get his attention but he continued to walk without even looking back. Why was Yoongi acting like this? You didn't understand why he was reacting the way he did.

"Yoongi!" You called out again but instead of Yoongi ignoring you like he did he replied.

"Just leave me alone," Yoongi hisses. Even though you were a bit intoxicated, you ran up to Yoongi and at last as soon as you caught up, you stopped him by grabbing a hold of his hand.

He stops and freezes still looking in the opposite direction of you.

"Yoongi... Why are you so mad?" You knew it was a stupid question to ask but you wanted to hear what Yoongi had to say.

"Really?" He asked frustrated and you continued to stare at him.

"What?" That's not the response you're looking for.

Yoongi looks over at you and just from looking at him he looked beyond annoyed and angry.

"Are you really asking me why am I so mad? Are you fucking serious right now?" Yoongi says looking straight into your eyes full of anger and rage.

You were always the type to talk back regardless but when you see someone angry you would usually cool it down and not be so ruff... But because you did drink and you had alcohol in your system, you didn't stop yourself from talking back.

"Yes, you clearly see me fucking asking don't you!" You shouted at Yoongi and he looked a bit taken back by your sudden action but continued to shout right back.

"Are you stupid or are you just acting stupid?!" Yoongi asks and at that point, on the both of you were having a screaming match.

"Yoongi just fucking tell me why are you mad? It's not like you're my boyfriend anyways!" You did have every right to kiss whoever you wanted. Yoongi never once claimed you as his girl and that's a fact.

You can tell Yoongi was extremely mad at this point but you didn't understand why he was even mad at you. He clearly wasn't being clear.

"I know I'm not your boyfriend!" No shit you just said that.

"Then what!" You shouted and instead of having Yoongi shout at you and walked over to you and before you know it he smashed his lips on yours.

You wanted to push him away due to angry you were... But as you two had your lips connected... You melted into the kiss and you felt like you were lost in your own world. Your lips were moving in sync and your heart was racing faster and faster.