No Control ~ 19 {Yoongi/Suga FF}

"The problem is," he said as he leans in, "If I kiss you, I don't think I'd be able to stop."

Summary: Moving across the country.. can't be too bad right? WRONG! After losing your parents in a horrible incident you had no choice but to move with your uncle in Korea. You knew no one besides your uncle and didn't know you way around but that all changes when your uncle hires that one boy... the boy with the bad attitude....

~

"Y/N!" He says cheerfully but then he took one look at you and could see there was something wrong.

"What's wrong?"

"I want to go home."

"You are home," your uncles say slowly approaching you but he as he looked at you he noticed your eyes puffy looking."

No... Back to my hometown...

~

"What, why?" Your uncle asked completely surprised by your sudden request.

To be honest, you were expecting that kind of reaction, especially since it came up out of nowhere. However, no matter how much you did like Seoul... You just didn't belong here.

It's a beautiful place to visit and stay for a short amount of time, but it just isn't for you. Right now all you wanted to do was go back home. Not because of the situation you were being put in with Jimin and Yoongi but because what were you even doing in Seoul?

There is nothing here for you... You're an adult, it's time to take care of yourself and responsibilities of your own.

"I need to find my path, and as much as I enjoyed being in beautiful Seoul... I don't think my future is here." You said giving your uncle a small smile trying to hide the fact that you were also hurt because of Yoongi. You weren't going to show that.. to your uncle at least.

"I'm sure there must be something for you in Seoul," Your uncle says trying to find a way to convince you to stay however your decision was already made.

"I appreciate you taking me in, but this is something I really want to do."

You looked at your uncle and you could tell he didn't seem too fond of your decision at all.

"Well, I'm glad you came to ask for my permission bu-"

Permission. Woah Woah Woah. Your uncle may have been someone who was keeping an eye on you from the time being but you were an adult, you were capable of making your own decision now.

"I didn't come here to ask for your permission... I came to tell you what I'm doing and that's that."

You didn't mean to be harsh with your response but you had to stand your ground and let me know your plans.

"Very well," he responds and from that point on you left his office and went to your room to pack up.

~

Yoongi's Point of View

So that's it? That's how the two of us are planning to leave things? A dead-end?

I looked slowly at Jimin and looked away. This is all of Jimin's fault... He was the reason why Y/N was mad at me in the first place and now wants nothing to do with me.

After what happened I was planning to keep my mouth shut and not say a thing to Jimin. However here I am thinking about Y/N... and I couldn't speak to her... Y/N suddenly wants nothing to do with me and that's all thanks to Jimin.