Crush ~ Part 2 {D.O/Kyungsoo Fanfic}

"I don't remember falling in love with you. I just remember holding your hand and realizing how much it was going to hurt when I would have to let go."

Summary: You're Kai's best friend and you've been invited to stay with them for a little while they are on tour. You expect just normal visit where you spend some time with your best friend that your grew up with and have fun.. However little do you know, feelings get developed from someone in the group....

~~~

Kyungsoo's Point of View

"You like her don't you?" What? Like? The moment the word like slipped out of Baekhyun mouth, suddenly my heart skipped a beat. It's not like I can like a girl I don't know...

"No..."

Baekhyun continues smirking and i continued to look back at him. Don't crack. Don't crack.. i kept repeating to myself but eventually I gave in. I'm a terrible liar.

"Fine!" I blurted out sighing and Baekhyun smiles and claps his hands together.

"I KNEW IT!" He shouted and I looked around and then looked at him.

"Sh!"

"Why don't you ask her out?" Baekhyun suggest and I sighed.

"We don't even know each other.." This was excuse cause I'm not good with talking to girls but also true... We knew nothing about each other..

"Then get to know her! Then as soon as you guys get comfortable around each other.. BOOM! Ask her out."

I sighed and glanced at Y/N and Kai talking and laughing..

Should I listen to Baekhyun? Was I willing to take an advice from Baekhyun? I continued to stare at Y/N and gave in.

Trying doesn't hurt right?

....

~

Your Point of View

You looked at the guitar that was standing there just looking back at you. Hm it's been awhile since you've last touched a guitar. When you were younger, you had a secret talent of playing guitar but it's been a while. It was something you used to like to do to escape from reality.

"You like guitars?" You hear a voice behind you and you looked up.

"Chanyeol right?" You asked him making sure you knew the correct name to the correct person. He nodded and smiled. Ah maybe learning all these names weren't going to be too hard..

"I used to play when I was younger, but it's been a while." You said as you examined the guitar and a whole rush of memories began to replay in your head. Ah good times~

"You can grab it, if you'd like."

Without thinking twice, you smiled at Chanyeol, got up from your seat and got a hold of the guitar. You smiled looking at it as it's on your hands. You started to play something you remember when you were younger and your whole childhood was all coming back to you. It was filled with good memories.

"Still have the magic touch I see," A voice behind you says and the moment you turned around there you see Kai and Kyungsoo walking in.

"Surprisingly I do," You automatically responded looking at the guitar in your hands till Kyungsoo speaks up.

"How long have you've been playing?" Kyungsoo asks you and you looked at him.

"Since I was 10.." Crazy.. It's been that long.