Chapter 96

Jacks POV
These past three months I've been on tour and it's helped take my mind off Maggie.

But since I come back to la next week I don't know what I'm gunna do.

I honestly don't think I'll be able to find someone better than Maggie. If it were even possible that someone better than Maggie exists.

But I know that if I want to be with her I have to give her some time. I wouldn't blame her if she wouldn't want to be with me anymore. But I want her to want to be with me, I want to be able to be there for her, to hold her, and kiss her.

god I'd even wait years if it meant being with her, she's changed me for the better. She's showed me how to value the people in my life.

__

1 week later
__

Maggie's POV
The guys come back to today, I'm excited to see them. All of them except jack that is.

I don't know if jack has moved on, even though he said he'd wait for me. How long is it until he goes and finds someone better than me?

"Are you gunna eat your hash browns?" Calum asks me snapping me out of my thoughts

"yeah" I reply

"Okay since the guys come back today what should we do?" Michael asks us

"We could go to the beach?" Luke suggests

"We always do that" Ashton replies

"Maybe we can throw them a party?" Calum suggests

"But like a small one with close friends" he adds

"Yeah we could do that" I say.

We finish eating our breakfast and get into the car.

"What store first?" Luke asks Since he's driving

"Target" Calum says before anyone else has a chance to reply,

We get to target and a few fans ask them for photos.

"Okay we need drinks, food, and decorations" Ashton says.

We end up getting everything we needed at target so we head back to their house.

We start decorating and setting up the food. Soon people start arriving, more people than planned.

"What happened to only close friends?!" I whisper to Michael

"to be fair..they have a lot of friends" he says.

"Dude what the hell? We don't even know these people" Luke says

"Honestly it's your guys's fault for leaving me in charge of sending the texts." Michael says and walks off to talk to some people.

"Great now what?"

"The house is literally flooded with people we've never even seen!" Ashton says

"The guys are supposed to be here any minute now" I say and almost as if on cue the guys enter.

"Surprise?" Me and Calum say in sync.