Chapter 68

Maggie's POV
"Why would you think that? Your with Luke" aria exclaims, she's right I shouldn't be thinking about how my future with jack would be when I should be thinking about me and Luke's future

"Your right, I don't even know why I was thinking that" I reply.

"You don't still have feelings for jack do you?"

"No, how could you even think that, after all the shit he's done to me, he doesn't deserve me and I'm tired of running back to him. When Luke treats me like I'm the only girl in the world. Something jack could never do" I reply

"just making sure" aria says.

We enter the Gucci store and start looking at stuff, not like I can afford any of it but I still like looking at the stuff.

After that we continue going into stores and a while later we get tired and decide to just watch Netflix at home.

We get home and watch "to all the boys I've loved before".

Halfway through the movie the guys come back

"Hey mags" luke says and gives me a kiss on my forehead

"Hey" I reply with A smile.

Me and aria finish the movie and she leaves afterwards.

"So how did it go?" I ask Luke

"Good" he replies

"But I'm really tired" he says And lays down on the couch in-front of me.

"I think ima take a nap, but I brought you something back. It's in the kitchen" luke says before falling asleep.

I walk into the kitchen and see a small box on the counter. I open it and see a necklace with an outline if a moon on it. It's simple, I've always had a thing for simple pieces of jewelry.

Which is exactly why I love it.

I put on the necklace and see Ashton walk into the kitchen.

"Calum and the other guys went to go get Olive Garden, so they should be back any minute now considering they left a while ago" Ashton says

"Okay" I reply and grab an apple to eat in the mean time.

I scroll through Instagram and see my comment section filled with questions about me and jack, they don't know that me and jack split and that I'm with Luke now.

I wait for Luke to wake up and ask him if he's okay with everyone knowing because everyone is still wondering what happened.

A few moments later Luke wakes up, that was a short nap.

"Thanks for the necklace Luke, it means a lot. More than you'll ever know" I tell him and give him a kiss.

"I'm glad you like it" he replies with a smile.

"WE'VE GOT FOOD" Michael and Ashton yell as they walk in the front door.

We eat the food they brought and just talk about random stuff.

"What do you think about going public?" I blurt out

"If you want to sure" luke says

"As long as your happy, I'm happy" luke adds causing a smile to appear on my face. Ughh I love him so much.

Later that night I upload a photo

737,637 likes @maggiefields : my world💞Tagged: @lukehemmingsComments disabled

737,637 likes
@maggiefields : my world💞
Tagged: @lukehemmings
Comments disabled