Chapter 79

Maggie's POV
We slowly walk upstairs and hear the yelling coming for Corbyns room.

Me and aria enter the room and see jack yelling at Daniel and Corbyn trying to hold jack back from hitting Daniel.

"Jack what the hell?!" I say trying to get his attention and he turns around to face me, when he sees me his face softens

"Oh my god thank you so much for coming Maggie I can't handle either of them right now" corbyns says and walks out of the room.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask jack

"He said something he shouldn't have said, he crossed a line" jack says referring to Daniel

"What? I said the truth even if you didn't want to hear it. You needed a wake up call. You can't say you love someone and then the next day you don't" Daniel says leaving jack dumb founded.

I knew Daniel was right even if jack didn't want to hear it.

"I've changed" jack says

"Prove it then I'll believe you because I can't bare to see Maggie my bestfriend being hurt repeatedly because of you" Daniel says and storms out of the room.

Jack sits down on his bed, I go and sit next to him.

"You know I've changed right?" He asks me and turns to look at me.

He places his hand on mine "yeah I know" I mumble hoping I wasn't making a mistake.

_____

Arias POV

"I think we should check up on luke and see how he's doing" jonah suggests

"We should probably give him some time" corbyn responds and jonah nods.

We heard loud thuds and look up to see Daniel storming down the stairs and walk out the house.

"What do you think happened?" I wonder

"He finally told jack how he felt" zach says

"And that is?

"That jack will only hurt her" he responds and looks down at the floor.

"Do you guys think that's all he'll do?" I ask them

"I don't know, but I hope he makes the right choices" jonah responds and walks away.

———

Maggie's POV
"Do you wanna leave?" He asks me

Leave? What does he mean "what do you mean" I ask

"Like just get away for a while" he replies

"Where to?"

"I don't know" he responds.

He takes my hand in his and takes us towards his window. oh hell naw.

"uh jack what are you doing" I say as he climbs out his window onto the roof

"Cmon" he motions.

I hesitantly walk out the window scared to fall knowing how clumsy I am.

He grabs onto my hand as I walk out and onto the roof.

He then jumps down onto the floor.

"Hurry before one of the guys sees us" he says and I look down.

It's actually not that high.

I jump down and land on feet.

We then start running down the street to who knows where.

"Where are we going" i try asking out of breath

"I don't know" he responds and we continue running.