Chapter 74

1 MONTH LATER
Maggie's POV
"Nooooo leave it back on pretty little liars!" I tell zach who keeps changing the channel, again.

"Zach we've told you a million times to stop changing the channel" jonah exclaims clearly irritated.

"okay I'm just gunna go and look for something to eat" I say and walk into the kitchen.

I look in their pantry and and see a box of gushers.

I grab one and head back into the living room.

"Did you choose a channel yet?" Daniel asks Zach

"No" zach replies.

A while later jack comes down and joins us in the living room.

Zach finally choose a movie.

We start watching the movie but I couldn't help but notice jack staring.

I couldn't tell if he was staring at my engagement ring or the gushers I was eating.

"Do you want one?" I offer him and he nods his head.

I hand him the gushers and he takes a few.

And then I get a phone call from Luke, so I answer it

"Hey" I say with a smile even though he couldn't see

"Hey me and the guys are gunna be a home a bit late because we have to finish recording this song" he explains

"Okay" I respond

"See you later?"

"Yeah" I reply

"I love you" he says

"I love you to" I respond, I hang up and turn to see jack gone. Wonder where he went.

"Guys can I stay here for the night? Luke and the guys as gunna come home late and I don't wanna be alone" I ask them

"Is that even a question Maggie? Of course you can stay here" jonah says

"Thanks Guys" I reply with a smile

"You know what this mean?" Zach says with a small smile

"Sleepover!" He exclaims

"Okay but first let me go change" I say and head up to their guest room which used to be my room.

I still kept a bag of clothes here just Incase.

I changed into a simple tie die T-shirt and pajama shorts.

I was walking out of the room when I noticed jacks bedroom door wide open.

I'm not really sure if me and him are on good terms, but I'm about to find out.

I walk into his room and see him sitting on his bed with his hand on his face.

I sit down next to him not really knowing what to say yet.

"Maggie this is to hard, it's to hard for me to see you with him. Please just give me one more chance" he pleads this time looking into my eyes.

He grabs my hand and intertwines it with his, and I felt that all to familiar feeling. The same feeling I felt when I was in love with him. 

Why am I feeling this connection again? I love Luke, jack shouldn't be making me feel this way if I love Luke.